Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Technician

Jul 29, 2019

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I used to play MC on a 5 year old laptop with texture packs. On tiny render distance.

Never again.

Mod idea: Biome specific mobs.
Yo! You have my exact setup!

...currently :eek:
I can't wait to break free!
l_2007-topps-disney-hish-school-stickers-2-breakin-free-55ed5.jpg
#YOLO

Shimmer015

Jul 29, 2019
Couple of shots of mostly finished warded stone thaum tower. Pretty basic tower design, permanent day void world (my matter fab solar farm is on the roof), 99% impregnable atm, could be made 100% easily.

Ranged view of the floating island
View attachment 3936
View from the arrival portal
View attachment 3937
Stood by my throne, heh
View attachment 3938
Business room, doors lead to the portal
View attachment 3939

=o nice, looking good! The throne and the portal is pretty cool =). How did you get permanent day on a mystcraft world? Can't seem to figure it out =\

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
Man saw the tree house and it reminded me of my current build in my Lets Play.. Lets take a look. :)

To see more of this.. Or watch this being built.. You can see it in my lets play.. These are current to this minute pictures so some of this has not been published yet on lets play... But its a good view. :)
I my good lord that looks epic good job

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
you just quoted half a page of pictures, just to tell a guy that he did a good job...
Anyway, it really looks amazing!

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Ye olde boiler room is coming along. I just need to finish setting up my engine room and I'll be set.

Figured I'd get this SS up while the biofuel tanks were still visible.

7t7gIBW.jpg

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Ye olde boiler room is coming along. I just need to finish setting up my engine room and I'll be set.

Figured I'd get this SS up while the biofuel tanks were still visible.

7t7gIBW.jpg
I'm speechless. At first I didn't understand what I was seeing. How are you planning to use all that energy? 9+ boilers? Sheesh.

I have a plan for a bioplant, but I decided to cut costs and just use combustion engine towers leading to conversion.