Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

C

Citron

Hi there.
I'm currently working on my base. It think I'll start a thread someday, but for now get those screenshots :

I found a cool moutain with an Astral Sorcery temple at the top (where the pedestal is. i cheated to remove the original crystal. can't find a proper way to do it), and I got some inspiration.

2018-08-24_19.13.05.png

Overview of the moutain. A little bridge that lead into a tunnel, then the stairs. I have a huge clock in project for the wall at the left (where the waterfall is).

2018-08-06_11.51.51.png

The temple remplacement. The Collector crystal is linked to the Lapis Blocks. I can transmute by placing things on them.

2018-08-24_19.10.28.png

More Astral Sorcery setup. You can see my old Crystal Cluster area (the pool next to the spruce) and my Crystal factory. I can explain it if necessary :þ

2018-08-24_19.08.49.png

MORE ASTRAL SORCERY. Another Crystal Collector (not green by randomness ;p) linked into a Spectral len... That probably redirect light somewhere underground!

2018-08-24_19.12.27.png

Here you go! The Spectral len redirect light in the Prismatic Len (top of the screenshot). This time, light goes into a Lens network with some Orange Lens to break the blocks. Fancy Sugar Cane farm! EnderHoppers in the wall takes the items and put them in an Ender Chest.

What's behind the door?

2018-08-24_19.12.39.png

A glass corridor, and something else.

2018-08-24_19.12.45.png

Another farm!
This time it's pumpkins. The Green Prismatic Len make the pumpkins grow insanitly fast, two Orange Lens to break the pumpkins and another EnderHopper to get everything.

I'm currently thinking about how I will change this mountain. I have some ideas, tho, with some Botania things.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
The reason you couldn’t find a way to remove the crystal is that you’re really not meant to do that :p it isn’t a true crystal - simply a part of the worldgen designed to help with transmuting things when you first start.

C

Citron

The reason you couldn’t find a way to remove the crystal is that you’re really not meant to do that :p it isn’t a true crystal - simply a part of the worldgen designed to help with transmuting things when you first start.
BUT I DON'T FIRST START ANYMORE :c
They should add an late-mod item, unique usage, expensive etc to remove Natural Crystals.

Btw, got some likes, thanks everyone!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well, maybe, but I don’t know if they anticipate people setting up base IN temples, so much as robbing them for their resources and moving on. It’s a fair point though!