Lepidopterology, Is this gonna be another Extra Bees-like mod?

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean, are you asking if lepidopterology is added by extrabees/trees? If so, no, it's added by forestry.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think any of us have a notion where Sengir is going with butterflies.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully not until they get some use or it becomes clear what they're useful for.
Apparently they drop pollen on the ground, crowd up near rivers in enormous clusters, suffocate in walls, and that's it.

Reactions: casilleroatr

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I bet 99% of people are not gonna use this mod because a lot of people are use to Extra Bees and people are lazy to learn another new mod.

Drijen

Jul 29, 2019
To clarify: Forestry, the mod that has bees and trees and all those other things it has, also added butterflies awhile back. The same mod, not an addon or spin-off. What the end goal will be is anyone's guess but you buy into having butterflies in your world simply by adding Forestry. So your last post about 'people not using this mod' is missing the point at best. You already are using it. New feature X is in development is all.

ExtraBees/Trees/whatever-Binnie-does-next may add to or modify the uses of the things initially created by Forestry. If he has a future mod related to butterflies I'd imagine it would expand on the uses that SirSengir has for them in the first place in the same way the other 'ExtraX' mods currently do.

Just take a second to educate yourself about the things you want to talk about. I swear it will help.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
To clarify: Forestry, the mod that has bees and trees and all those other things it has, also added butterflies awhile back. The same mod, not an addon or spin-off. What the end goal will be is anyone's guess but you buy into having butterflies in your world simply by adding Forestry. So your last post about 'people not using this mod' is missing the point at best. You already are using it. New feature X is in development is all.

ExtraBees/Trees/whatever-Binnie-does-next may add to or modify the uses of the things initially created by Forestry. If he has a future mod related to butterflies I'd imagine it would expand on the uses that SirSengir has for them in the first place in the same way the other 'ExtraX' mods currently do.

Just take a second to educate yourself about the things you want to talk about. I swear it will help.
Just ignore his post, i'm *pretty* sure he's a troll.