Whitelist Server < Legion Mindcrack > Community Focused Survival -- 100% Grief-Free

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheTrueDozer
Previous Bans (if any): None.
Timezone | Country: GMT+01 - Belgium
Activity Level (Hours per day): Around 3-4 a day. This week I have vacation so I'll have a lot more free time.
Skype User: GoingFlow
Additional Information: I strive for perfection in buildings and automation for the entire community to use. I am very skilled in some mods but still learning in others.
IGN: Leon1717
Previous Bans (if any): Nope
Timezone | Country: USA Central Time
Activity Level (Hours per day): 6ish
Skype User: leon.trollin
Additional Information: Just looking for a server with an active community that looks promising, which I do see in this server. Looking into making advanced machines and sharing my creations on your server. Hopefully you will consider my whitelisting.

Whitelisted.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thetravis0916
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: New York USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 2-3
Skype User: thetravis0916
Additional Information: I love FTB, and playing mindcraft with my friends and a community

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate
Previous Bans (if any): No
Timezone | Country: EST
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1+
Skype User:
Additional Information: Ive been playing alot of single player and have recently gotten into playing multiplayer on ftb, and im looking for a server thats not very laggy and not alot of people. I love ftb and everything in it and hope you accept my App

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
Removed all plugins and severely tightened whitelist to ensure vanilla Mindcrack play.[DOUBLEPOST=1361135113][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope