LC's jokes rps

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king-Mia
Yes, that is why I taught you would have noticed that it is a good while ago since the rock hit you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*The king grabs Mia and gets to a chair where he pets her, staying away with everything from the wound on her head*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Eventually someone enters the room to say that dinner is ready, the king let him know that he comes and gently puts Mia back where she waked up. He tells her that she can't go with him as she needs to rest to strengthen up, he is clearly worried about her health.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king- Mia
I suppose it should be fine as it isn't far away.
*As Mia stands up and tries to walk she becomes dizzy, as she still sees double and shortly after makes a misstap and falls. The king gently back where she waked up and tells her that she is safe here ans that she should rest as she is clearly not totally fine.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/the king-Mia
As far as I know you are a wild fox, yet you want to stay with humans, and even though you can not even walk you want to stay close to me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king- Mia
The last time you tried to walk you fell almost immediately but I will give you the benefit of the doubt but if you fall again you stay here.
*Mia stands up and tries to walk, but she is clearly to dizzy to do so and falls again, the king puts her back to where she waked up says she really needs more rest and leaves, closing the door behind him*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Mia falls asleep and dreams about a war between the army she saw in the vision and the army of the king, the fight is bloody to say the least and the king is loosing.
She then sees that Umlondai going to the room she currently sleeps and sees a fox sleeping, it looks exactly like her. Umlondai hits the sleeping fox with his sword but right as it hits she wakes up. Her water has become frozen.