LC's jokes rps

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*The leash is fragile, and I try to struggle to strain it. Eventually it breaks. I curl up around Umlondai*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Umlondai does not react, his skin is cold and it doesn't seem that you can make it warm*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//am I allowed to know which direction? as that will matter a lot >_> either forest, direction humans went to or plains

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
//what is so strange about plains?
*Eventually Mia gets to the humans, as they walk very slow compared to her. Everyone who see her is surprised, some see her as cursed and start to throw rocks at her before the king notices that she managed to find them.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*More people start to throw rocks at Mia, with more precision and one lands right on her head. She falls unconscious and blood is flowing out of the wound. It is right now that the king notices it and quickly puts a stop to it. He grabs Mia and carries her to someone who can stop the bleeding while cursing to those who threw rocks to her. And so they walk further to the castle of the king. Eventually Mia awakes in a "bed" with food and water close by. Her head still hurts and the wound is still visible.

Mia has trouble with her vision, everything is blurry and in a strange way double.
Not really double as one is always slightly altered, it looks more frozen and reddish. She is however pretty sure that no living being is in this room*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Eventually the king enters the room, at least Mia thinks it is him as it is hard to tell for her as she also sees him double, but one side looks like the king has died and is an undead, the skin of "this" king looks like it was frozen and its eye is a dark red. Nonetheless it is clear that the king is more then happy to see her eating and drinking. He slowly gets closer to her to softly stroke her.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king-Mia
What do you mean with will we be alright? We are in my castle and the boy is dead. As for why I left you there, I only did it as my men where afraid of you, they thought you where cursed and I feared for my position as king and loosing my life. I shouldn't have done it but too be honest that day I was too scared of losing my life to be reasonable and trusted them.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king-Mia
I already said that you won't harm anyone, some might not truly trust you but no one should harm you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The king-Mia
It has been a good while since you got hit with that stone as you might have noticed, most taught that you would have been dead, and to be honest there where times where I taught the same thing.