Whitelist Server Latenight Gamers | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |50 slots | 18+ Only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
There was some concern over the banning of the wrath igniter and the creation of Dark Iron.
Well we have the answer to your concerns and its called
"The Dark Iron Furnace House"
This handy little structure is located just outside of the spawn area.
We made it so easy for you that the next time you log in you will receive a book with the furnace location and directions on how to use it !
Don't worry it's simple ! So grab your iron blocks and head to the Dark Iron House and craft away !
Special thanks to anemtees for his help setting up the dark iron furnace .
-Ron

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
It seems a lot has happened since I have been gone for Thanksgiving. Look forward to playing tonight and catching up with everyone =)

I, too, want to second my thanks to Ron for all the work he has been doing on the server. THANK YOU! =) Plus, all the others that have been helping make the server a joy to play on and a great community.

Can't wait to further help make our server one of the best to play on and continue to develop community projects.

-deSade

coolbrz

Jul 29, 2019
I know your spots are full currently but would like to be considered if something in the future opens.

Ign : coolbrz
do you use team speak : Haven't used it in quite some time, but can get it.
Time you most play : Weekdays - between 6pm - 7am est depending on work. Weekends the time varies.

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
I was on the server about 3 hours ago, now I try to log in and it says I am not white-listed.. wut?
Read the message I pm'd you[DOUBLEPOST=1385990377][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings Latenight Citizens !
When you logged in earlier you were gifted 3 books.
The Server Rulebook
Banned items list
Dark Iron Furnace
The titles are self explanatory , on the topic of Dark Iron it has been brought to my attention that some people are complaining over the wrath igniter, We have went through the trouble of making a dark iron oven it is simple to use, a book was provided on how to use it. With that being said anyone who has issue with this or can not figure out how to use the furnace than maybe this is not the server for you. I hate to have to take that tone but it is just the way it is. Our focus is to provide the best game play experience possible, go ahead and look at the banned item list again, if you can not play MC without one of the banned items we are sorry for the inconvenience and will hate to see you go . I would also like to bring up the subject of chunkloaders they are currently allowed and I would like to leave them in game however after inspecting most of the bases a few guys are a little chunkloader happy, go through your setups and be realistic. I also found unattended quarries spewing ore all over the ground so while you were offline we all get to enjoy the lag caused by unattended machines.

MORE SLOTS HAVE OPENED UP
VisionaryX
dlkane
TheGreatShadow
shadowquinn1974
THEYoungDuh
coolbrz
all whitelisted info PM'd

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Fellow players !
I wanted to wait until I had it all sorted before I brought this up. A few days ago I was made aware of someone having their stuff stolen from them !
thats right we have a thief in our midst ! BASTARRRRRRRRRDS ! lol I was hoping it was a mistake or a misunderstanding. Than the very next day I logged in to find blocks broken in my base and a few items gone. Than a third incident was reported to me, only this time we were ready. With that being said I know who the guilty party is and have removed them from our server. Needless to say griefing , stealing, hacking, duping, exploiting will not be tolerated.
-Ron

Reactions: Savage1969

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Is it 10am all ready ? were did the last 10 hours go ?!?!
I want to take a minute to talk about FEED STATIONS .
I went ahead and unbanned that item, I feel our player base is competent enough to follow a few simple rules regarding them.
As you may or may not know the reason I banned them is , Unattended animal breeding can result in animal overload, severely lagging the server.
All I ask is if you are not going to be around for an extended amount of time please turn these things off.
Also the change will not take effect until I restart the server.
-Ron

NickMeade24

Jul 29, 2019
I was on the server last night but i tryed to join not to long ago and it said that im no longer whitelisted? i would like to ask why i am not anymore

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
I was on the server last night but i tryed to join not to long ago and it said that im no longer whitelisted? i would like to ask why i am not anymore
You were removed for griefing. You destroyed another players items namely a wheat field and other stuff too.

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Special thanks to Savage1969, anemtees , Maratdesade and zhainius . Your help in keeping our server running great and a fun experience means so much to me and I wanted to formally thank you. I am also thankful for all of our great players I enjoy talking to you all !
See you all in game real soon!
-Ron

NickMeade24

Jul 29, 2019
Ron i didn't mean to cause any trouble but i was starving to death than my bootleg internet went and i had to get someone to look at it and i tried to replant but i was having to much lag from my internet... sorry. Also i haven't griefed anything else or disobey the rules in any other way?

Also i could also do something for the person for what I've done sorry again

Last edited:

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Ron i didn't mean to cause any trouble but i was starving to death than my bootleg internet went and i had to get someone to look at it and i tried to replant but i was having to much lag from my internet... sorry. Also i haven't griefed anything else or disobey the rules in any other way?

Also i could also do something for the person for what I've done sorry again
The problem is we are talking about a lot more wheat than you would have ever needed to handle "hunger" .
So I am not buying that BS Story.
There is NO hiding your actions from the server. You were not banned just removed from the whitelist , Just move on.

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hail Latenight Citizens !
Upon logging in you should receive 2 updated books, the banned items book with the feed stations removed and a revised rulebook.
On the last page of the rulebook you will find our new Teamspeak Log in info including the password. We are running Teamspeak 3 and it is
up 24/7. In addition to our new teamspeak server I am pleased to announce that our website should be up at the end of the week if not sooner it will
contain a forums section that all of our players will have access to ! It is not live yet but the url is Latecraft.com
hope to see you all in game soon !
-Ron

Bloderz

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Bloderz
do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : Weekdays: 5:30PM - 11PM Weekends: Time varies (This is GMT also,)

And I was told to say that I'm BlodynBachs' Sister also, :)
-Bloderz

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys it has been a few days since I have made a post, wanted to let everyone know our website is now live, currently a work in progress . Please head over to :
Latecraft.com
and register on our forums , stay current with what is happening on the server.