Whitelist Server Latenight Gamers | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |50 slots | 18+ Only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: BlodynBach
Do you use team speak: Yes!
Time you play: I have no life, whenever I fancy it ;p

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Zhainius
BlodynBach
Dtts
Whitelisted , log info Pm'd

Thanks for all who signed up we are off to a great start .
At this time we have no more slots available.
When we open up more slots we will post here.

rdager

Jul 29, 2019
name: Ryan
Ign : rdager
do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : I play all the time

Anemtees

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: anemtees
Do you use team speak: of course I do who dosen't
Time you most play: 24/7 if i didn't have to sleep
2013-11-20_21.29.22.png 2013-11-20_21.29.22.png
2013-11-20_21.29.22.png

Last edited:

Scottstephen8

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : scottstephen8
Time you most play : 17.00-22.00 GMT
My friends Dtts and Blodynbach recommended this server

Haurudon

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Haurudon
Do you use team speak: Yes
Time you play: Almost any time, I can be on at random hours
Edit: My other friends Dtts and Blodynbach Recommended this server to me.

Last edited:

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : KingBoland
do you use team speak : No, Vent sometimes, if there is a vent server
Time you most play : All day, Every day (3:00pm - 10:00pm UTC), Up to 3:00am on weekends due to college

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : leight
Time you most play : 6pm - 1am gmt+1

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Guys not sure if ill be able to get on tonight. Having to do a complete restore of my computer , thought I fixed the issue last night but guess not. If it gets done soon enough I'll get on but it's taking a while :(

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Guys not sure if ill be able to get on tonight. Having to do a complete restore of my computer , thought I fixed the issue last night but guess not. If it gets done soon enough I'll get on but it's taking a while :(
Bummer man. If you have trouble, let me know, I'm somewhat computer savvy on both hardware and software.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know why it says failed to log in:bad login ? I was on, i logged because of a chunk error and now i cant get back on :(

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : HellBorn87BC
Do you use team speak : If it is required
Time you most play : Usually from 4 pm to 9-10 pm GMT +2

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know why it says failed to log in:bad login ? I was on, i logged because of a chunk error and now i cant get back on :(

I'm not sure why there is a bad login - but I am getting the same problem. Thought maybe, it was my system so I did a full reboot and all, but still get the same message. Here's hoping it is resolved soon =(

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure why there is a bad login - but I am getting the same problem. Thought maybe, it was my system so I did a full reboot and all, but still get the same message. Here's hoping it is resolved soon =(
well thats a relief sorta lol. The server had pretty bad block lag today so i think it needs a restart which should fix the log in issue. hopefully ron gets on soon cause my saturday has sucked so far, no FTB and its pouring where i live so limits outside activities lol

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
well thats a relief sorta lol. The server had pretty bad block lag today so i think it needs a restart which should fix the log in issue. hopefully ron gets on soon cause my saturday has sucked so far, no FTB and its pouring where i live so limits outside activities lol

Yeah, from playing with him until almost 4am last night, he said he would be on earlier today, so fingers crossed. I sent him a PM letting him know of the problem. It shows me someone is at least getting to play when I look at the server from the load screen. In the mean time I am just using the time to work in my creative world to test some design elements for the new base I am building.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Another option to suggest to Ron would be to run MCPC+ so he can run an auto restart and back up plugin. I was on my Linux partition last night and had the same Bad Login error, so i restarted to Windows 7 so i could do some minor recording, started up FTB afterwards and didn't have a problem logging in from my Win7 partition.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, from playing with him until almost 4am last night, he said he would be on earlier today, so fingers crossed. I sent him a PM letting him know of the problem. It shows me someone is at least getting to play when I look at the server from the load screen. In the mean time I am just using the time to work in my creative world to test some design elements for the new base I am building.
i tried getting on last night but with the fourms being down i was unable to get the IP after i wiped my computer :( . Good news is my computer is fixed :)