Whitelist Server Latenight Gamers | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |50 slots | 18+ Only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Shame about your PC, i was looking for you last night. Hoping you'd set up the blaze spawner, but no such luck. Although it did motivate me to find 5 blaze spawners.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
im getting it set up today when/if we get on,. Btw if you find skelly and creeper spawners i will pay you for them. I want to set those up as well for community ender chest, sucks we cant combine shards anymore or i would make a witch shard :(

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
im getting it set up today when/if we get on,. Btw if you find skelly and creeper spawners i will pay you for them. I want to set those up as well for community ender chest, sucks we cant combine shards anymore or i would make a witch shard :(
I got a ton of skelly spawns that Stan and I have collected - was going to build a teir5 spawner for power, probably still will, but I am sure we can make some kind of arrangement for some of them. Ron, Jodyann, and I started to clear some space at spawn so that we can start to setup a city for when you spawn in - basically a big hub area with buildings for some of the things you might need. Might be a good place to organize different spawners for the community.

Have you even found witches to make a spawner from them? I have yet to come across any, wanted to setup a spawner for them so I can get the glowstone and redstone.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
I have 6 or 7 skeleton spawners. You are welcome to them. I love the community chest idea. I'd like one in the nether hub aswell.

Eventually, Im planning on having a small machine setup in the Hub, possibly a smeltery aswell. Something anyone can have easy access to.

EDIT: Ninja'd me. Seems spawn is going to have the features I had planned for the Hub.

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
I have 6 or 7 skeleton spawners. You are welcome to them. I love the community chest idea. I'd like one in the nether hub aswell.

Eventually, Im planning on having a small machine setup in the Hub, possibly a smeltery aswell. Something anyone can have easy access to.

EDIT: Ninja'd me. Seems spawn is going to have the features I had planned for the Hub.

We can always have it both places, no reason not to have 2 different places for access to necessary materials =)

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
We can have the chest anywhere, And anyone can make chest to match the color so they have access . Let me know when you set spawn up. , I'm not good at making stuff look great but I'll contribute anyway I can, I'll donate machines / items too when needed

Futomara

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : futomara
do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : 16.00-23.00 CET ish on work days and morning till nigth weekend

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
DK - have you been able to log into the server - I see that there are at least 6 people that haven't had any trouble.

symtetra

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but now I wont be able to try again till later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
The login Issue is happening across many servers and most mod packs.
It looks to be version related, Just spam log in and you will get in.
For me i got in both times on my 3rd attempt.

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : GySgtXerxes
do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : 4 - 12pm PST on weekdays, all hours weekends.

Bowl_23

Jul 29, 2019
Ing: Bowl_23
Teamwork: yes
Time you most play: after 5:30pm till about 10 central on m-t Friday thru Sunday varies sometimes all day sometimes just for 2 hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
It is back up . I noticed earlier someone was using something that was really lagging the server. Please read the Rules and if you are not online in the game turn stuff off. With that being said upgrades are on the way and will give us some breathing room.

Last edited: