Whitelist Server Latenight Gamers | Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |50 slots | 18+ Only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
S

Shadow-OTR

Ign : Shadow_OTR
do you use team speak : Can't honestly say I have but always wanted to... may put one of my three mic's to use
Time you most play : I would say dependant on when I get up but 11am to 2-3 am GMT

NickMeade24

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : xNewfiexNickx
do you use team speak : No, Skype ect. (Not often for personal use)
Time you most play : 3pm - 10pm
Note: Reffered by: KingBoland

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT:

we are trying to figure out whats lagging the server, we are seeing quite a bit of chunks loaded and tick rate is fluctuating . the lag isnt bad and its still playable we are just trying to make the experience the best we can. Please MESSAGE me with your cord so i can take a look and help figure this out, if you prefer giving the cords to Ron you can do that as well but it may just delay the process of getting this figured out. Thanks guys!

maratdesade

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT:

we are trying to figure out whats lagging the server, we are seeing quite a bit of chunks loaded and tick rate is fluctuating . the lag isnt bad and its still playable we are just trying to make the experience the best we can. Please MESSAGE me with your cord so i can take a look and help figure this out, if you prefer giving the cords to Ron you can do that as well but it may just delay the process of getting this figured out. Thanks guys!

No problem anything I can do to help further just let me know. PM'ed you my cords.

symtetra

Jul 29, 2019
I have a book in the nether hub that will get you to my base I have a chunk loader in the basement bit that should be it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings Fellow gamers !
I have just upgraded our server to
5.5 GB of ram
4 cores !

We have a website in the works.
We will be migrating our TS server down to a new server.

Also I would like to address the folks on here who have applied to get on our whitelist , I have not forgotten you officially we stopped giving out slots however I am going to see what I can do about adding the people on here who have applied, with a little luck I will get to you guys today with that being said at this time WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ON NEW PLAYERS. If more slots become available in the future I will open more up. Hope to see you all in game !

symtetra

Jul 29, 2019
If there is anything I help with as far as upgrades go just pm me and ill do the best I can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

THEYoungDuh

Jul 29, 2019
If any slots do open up I would love to join I will give additional information if required if a spot opens just dm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Muruler
do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : 17:00-24:00 gmt+1

i know applications have been shut down for the moment but though i still gave it a shot maby i could join the europe society in game :)

Visionaryx

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : VisionaryX
do you use team speak : Not usually
Time you most play : 5pm-12pm edt

Whenever there is an opening I would love to join, thank you and have a great day.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : dlkane
Time you most play : 4pm 12pm edt

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Was another late night / early morning. We have completed some work on the server back end that will further enhance your game play.
Our focus for the upcoming week is to get our website and forums going.

Slot updates:
carrotguy78 has been removed for inactivity , you can reapply but will get added to our waiting list.
Whitelisted :
GySgtXerxes
Bowl_23

Waiting Que :
1.Shadow_OTR
2.xNewfiexNickx
3.Muruler
4.VisionaryX
5.dlkane
See you all in game !

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to formally say thanks to Ron for all the server work he's done. The server went from a rough ride, to a smooth 20 tps, no block lag, and a SSP like playing experience, with the social aspect of SMP. Thanks Ron for all the effort you've put in to make an excellent running server.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to formally say thanks to Ron for all the server work he's done. The server went from a rough ride, to a smooth 20 tps, no block lag, and a SSP like playing experience, with the social aspect of SMP. Thanks Ron for all the effort you've put in to make an excellent running server.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Thank you. My expertise lays in networking and hardware just needed to familiarize my self with what makes these servers perform well
and go from there, I have a pretty good understanding of what makes these things tick now so it will only get better.
-Cheers

Savage1969

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Savage1969
Do you use team speak : Yes
Time you most play : mostly after 6pm CDT
Do you regularly donate to your favorite servers : Hell yeah

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings Fellow MC addicts and Perspective future members !
Well this has been one hell of a week for sure lots happening on the server and even more behind the scenes stuff. The last few days of creepers not blowing your stuff up has ended so please be aware of that , gave you guys a few days of rest for Thanksgiving but now the creepers are gonna do damage when they go pop and are mad as hell so look out ! As most of you know we have BANNED some items in our world just to keep everything running smooth and grief free and for your convenience I am going to post the banned item list right here just for you ! The list is subject to change and probably will so I will keep ya'll posted.

BANNED ITEMS LIST :
Nuke
Tank Cart
Igniter
Wrath Igniter
World Anchor
Anchor Cart
Feed Station
Tunnel Bore
Iron Bore Head
Steel Bore Head
Diamond Bore Head
Work Cart
Industrial Alarm
Howler Alarm
Mining Laser

Plan your gaming strategies around these items not being there.
Please do not ask , beg , barter ,plead, sounder with us over adding or removing stuff and explaining every little thing just takes away from our time we could be doing other things ;)

lets also make this post even longer by welcoming our newest players they have been pm'd the log in info
start the welcome music.

WHITELISTED :
Savage1969
Shadow_OTR
xNewfiexNickx
Muruler

waiting list:
VisionaryX
dlka

-Ron

Noah Meade

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : TheGreatShadow
do you use team speak : No, Skype (Only very rarely causes lag)
Time you most play : 3pm - 10pm
Friend applied:xNewfiexNickx

RonLinux

Jul 29, 2019
Ban Update,
I may ban the Wrath Igniter in the Nether only.
I will look into this when I awaken.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : shadowquinn1974
Time you most play : 3pm - 7am depends on work

THEYoungDuh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:THEYoungDuh
TS: I have it havnt had a need to use it
Time I play: 7pm - midnight