Late game boredom: What does one do with fifteen full resonant energy cells?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing the same file in d20 for about a week, and with three enormous steam boilers running constantly, a completed hollow hill quarry, a completed nether quarry, and an ender quarry eating up an ENORMOUS area in a mystcraft age, I'm pretty much good on supplies. 12,000 iron last I checked, for example.

Ive been working on building a new base and organizing the tanged mess that was my spawn base, doing some aesthetic building, getting into thaumcraft a bit, all that.

However, I just noticed that the fifteen resonant energy cells I have as my main power storage are all full. Even with a gigantic crafting CPU, constant smelting, farming of just about everything, and ore processing, I'm not even using a tenth of the power I'm generating.

Other than a mining laser (which is an option, but again, I don't really need more resources that badly) is there late game stuff that is a good use of around 2400 RF per tick?

I know I could make high tier industrial craft stuff, but I'm pretty Happy with my amythest helmet, power chest plate, runic pants, and long fall boots (all enchanted out the wazoo of course) and the idea of participating in industrialcraft's 800 step nonsense makes me queasy.

I did look around for a thread similar, but didn't find much. Plenty of early game stuff; how about late game?

ICBM, Atomic Science. Accelerator, antimatter, red matter.. Fucking turn your world into aether :D I've done it and the results are impressive as fuck.. Just fill the map with missiles and watch as your world crumbles to dust and turns into little islands.. Next stop: A fuckton of bridges and no torches.. Then install your hard mobs of choice (You could get some nice inspiration by the mods in blood and bones pack, in which i play hardcore and until now i've never been able to withstand more than 7 hours of gameplay, its ridiculously hard and fun) and you're done for the rest of your life, welcome to the hunger games and walking death revised.