Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I think it might be the AE level emitters. I just removed them from his system and it crashed

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to exclude Trius because his base is corrupted. The whole world isn't corrupted, sure, but it only takes one area to crash the whole server. Downtime is greater than 50%, it seems. That's no fun. That's why I feel we should reset the map.

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to exclude Trius because his base is corrupted. The whole world isn't corrupted, sure, but it only takes one area to crash the whole server. Downtime is greater than 50%, it seems. That's no fun. That's why I feel we should reset the map.
Agreed

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't know how that stuff works, but I remember one time on another server that I lived in a chunk that got corrupted, and it was one block that caused it. I want to reset the map because it seems that it's one block after another causing problems, but if we find them all and the server is safe once more then we don't have to restart.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't at home sorry but we should just get rid of everything related to TE in my base.

It's crazy it is happening to my base which produce nothing really overpowered =(

But again I think if it was a chunk corrupted the crash would come when the chunk is loaded or someone enter it.

Here it seems more like something is triggered in my system and shut down the whole thing.

That is why I will just remove everything from my underground and if it crashes again in this configuration... I have no more hope...

But as it was said, it is just one base...

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I think it may have to do with the level emitters. I spent over 20 min in his base with no problems. as soon as I broke the level emitters the server went down.

How long ago did you install the level emitters Trius?

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Not so long ago for those linked to the IC2 recyclers...

The one on the side of TE is here for a long time but I can easily do without it then we'll just set TNT around all thos machines and kill it.

It'll shut down the server but it should get rid of whatever is crashing the server in my cave.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Nope I'm removing te for one login then we must reload it with it after but I won't be able to for hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
so guys... I'm starting up my own server just so we can at least hang around and talk about this issue. It's run off my laptop so don't expect wonders. I'll send out the IP when I know it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.