Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok something else is wrong. I recommend Ghast just keep the server down until he can review the crash logs and find what the problem is.
Something else is causing the crashes. Not just where the AE terminal was.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
May be me, I tried "Containing" Railcraft steam in a steel tank.[DOUBLEPOST=1405197191][/DOUBLEPOST]Kickyour, get used to it xD.[DOUBLEPOST=1405197309][/DOUBLEPOST]If we are rolling back, I want my tree farm, pronto...

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Fine but I can't access them till I can get to my computer later I will post them though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind, wrong. It was caused by a transfer node being hooked up to a ME chest with 64 speed upgrades, possible fix is to find and delete that chunk.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway I say we just plant a bomb near it the explosion will cause a crash but then we can load it again and it should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, this log is very strange. It has 2 issues, TE and the transfer node issue. So find and delete the chunk, or remove TE start the server, close server and re add TE. Weirdest log ever.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
OMG THIS LOG, JUST REMOVE TE AND PUT IT BACK IN. THIS LOG D:[DOUBLEPOST=1405227481][/DOUBLEPOST]ITS SAYING ITS TE THEN ME AND ExU WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[DOUBLEPOST=1405227600][/DOUBLEPOST]Ghast, if you can't find the chunk. Then its TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.