Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I have no transfer nodes, I just use import and export bus into TE machines. I did that since the beginning of the map.

I added export bus into IC2 machines but it seemed stable...

And for the speed upgrades I only have 3 of the IC2 in my compressor... And no ME Chest.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I connect and te server crashes then it surely comes from my chunk area even if I did nothing crazy

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
ya server ran all night no problem and a short time after Trius logs in it goes down[DOUBLEPOST=1405261664][/DOUBLEPOST]Trius do you have anything odd in your characters inventory. Maybe have to delete your player.dat

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
The problem seems to be in my AE installation in my home. I can acess it anywhere else without problem but when I put a terminal in my main house it crashes...

When the server will be up I will move that elsewhere...[DOUBLEPOST=1405261952][/DOUBLEPOST]I have marble and full manyullum shovel, pickaxe, hammer, axe. And my armor is the MachineMuse. I also have my thaumcraft wand.

But I do think it's more my AE system as it crashed when I tried to access it... But when I access it from my other areas (I have 3 crafting terminal) everything is fine...

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
but the server crashed yesterday when you didnèt have an AE there. Im thinking either the chunk your building in is corrupt or your player data is

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe there is something in my drives... But again, why can I access it from anywhere else...

My AE instalation is just linked to my autocraft system and some magmatic dynamos...[DOUBLEPOST=1405262156][/DOUBLEPOST]You can delete my data have no problem with that. After I can leave you the server and only get online if Ghast is here to test where does the problem comes from...

It surely id on my side then...[DOUBLEPOST=1405262322][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe you can try to up the server Fiic ?

I won't connect bu the others will not loose another day because of me

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I cant put the server up. Even though Ghast made me an account ot do it with I have never been able to figure out where to login and do it. All of fragnets login areas don't work for me and neither does using the server IP.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I made some research and I think it should be my thermal expansion machines which are causing this problem (even if it is running from the very beggining...).

I looked on the FTB wiki and saw that :

"When importing from a machine like Thermal Expansion's Powered Furnace, make sure that the side you want to import from is set to colorless."

Maybe it is from that but that's a long shot... When the server is up I can try to remove all my TE installation and see if this is stable.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Try, but it is reading the conduit as an issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1405263769][/DOUBLEPOST]Its just TE[DOUBLEPOST=1405263799][/DOUBLEPOST]TE2 is buggy still, so don't feel bad

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
The only new instalation I did with conduit is connecting itemduct to better barrels for my wool farm but it worked quite a while before the crash[DOUBLEPOST=1405263949][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway I will only connect when Ghast is here to prevent a crash that let the server down for hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1405264139][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone warn me when Ghast will be up ? ^^

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
You guys tell me when I can try a come back and remove all my TE stuffs.

I will do that if Ghast is online or ready to restart the server if it happened to crash.

Don't forget me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.