Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Well Char you were the first person to report a downed server 2 days ago. Do you remember what happened?

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think that this is too much work for a world. Cast a vote for new world? If we do, I think we should be able to bring 1 important thing back, like a TiCo smeltery or whatever.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Fiic we found out that the crashes were caused by one of my crafting station. The issue was solved yesterday by GhastRenave. I guess if we solve the MFFS situation it should be good.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
I was having some weird GUI lag whenever I tried to access my crafting terminal, next thing I knew, poof Read-time out

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
You guys can vote all you want but the final decision is Ghasts. A roll back of a couple days would fix all.

Siemon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Siemon16
Playtime average per week:atleast once a day
Recording: N
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I have alot of experience with mods, and like to help people out. Other then that, I`m eager to join the server!

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with Fiic, a rollback would certainly solve this.

Moreover we could just for now try to get rid of the MFFS thing and see if it solve the issue.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Rolled it back a few hours earlier in the day before the crash delete the mffs stuff and destroy that crafting terminal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
server down -_-

just noticed you said delete the mffs. thought you said you deleted it

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
I broke a block next to the crafting terminal which reappeared due to the rollback, that must have touched the buged block and caused the new crash...

Status
Not open for further replies.