Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
meh im just used too servers where there arnt any rules except don't be an idiot

Arcanite Chill

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Arcanite Chill
Playtime average per week: I'm on computer like 10+ hours a day, but I don't have a reason to play minecraft unless I'm whitelisted to this server.
Probably like 60 hours a week though.
Recording: Nope
Teamspeak: No
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I'm rather experienced with the direwolf pack, and I've been playing with it since before Feed The Beast made it a pack. I used to follow direwolf and play around in my own world so my knowledge of this modpack is intricate. I'd probably start a base with some friends if I can. I love co-operative play and I'd try my best to help out other players.

Last edited:

Alien7107

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Alien7107
Playtime average per week: 75+ Hours, on my computer at least, some of that will be put to this server if i get white listed.
Recording: Nah
Teamspeak: I don't but i can if need be
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: You should white list because i asked nicely, please, i plan on playing on this server with some friends and hoping to meet the community, make new friends, enjoy my time.

SeismicAltop

Jul 29, 2019
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS

Server specs
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.21
48 person max
Address: 192.227.132.120:25865
Admin: GhastRenave
Team Speak: yes, 10 slots

Rules:

1. limit 2 mystcraft worlds per player
2. no chunkloaders are allowed on the server (without getting admin approval first)
3. 1 quarry per person, enderthermic or otherwise
4. No destructive pranks
5. No stealing
6. No recording without admin approval, and even then you must notify the users on the team speak channel
7. Don't be a jerk
8. Don't be a Jerk
9. Don't be a Jerk

Overworld spawn
2014-05-08_173811_zps686e2fbe.png

Things to know about the server

1. we allow one biome per person for a base we assign it the first time you log in, you tell me what kind you want and we look around for the best one for you

2. We have a mystcraft gate hub system set up, at the overworld spawn there is a gate to both the nether and the digger world hubs. At these hubs are gates to the other hubs and to the base biomes of all the players that are active on the server.

3. We use the Black|Black|Black enderchest for trading on the server, you will recieve one in your starter pack given right before you choose your base biome to setup

4. You can mine in any biome you want as long as you are not disturbing bases, farms or quarries of other players

Now for the applications:

Username:
Recording: Y\N
Teamspeak: Y\N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
[DOUBLEPOST=1404699609][/DOUBLEPOST]Username:SeismicAltop
Playtime average per week:5
Recording: N
Teamspeak: N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I just want a good low pop. server to play on with friends where the community is nice and the ores are plentiful.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1404699609][/DOUBLEPOST]Username:SeismicAltop
Playtime average per week:5
Recording: N
Teamspeak: N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I just want a good low pop. server to play on with friends where the community is nice and the ores are plentiful.
No ores are plentiful when I'm around.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Username: cpaxe97
Playtime average per week: I will play everyday pretty much.
Recording: Y\N: N
Teamspeak: Y\N: N, I use Skype
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Because, this looks like a awesome server and I want to meet new people and play with a friend.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe we should get back to more restart during the day.

Since we changed that, the server seems more unstable...

Status
Not open for further replies.