Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I love cooking, but I usually prefer baking. Baked goodies are so awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1401927975][/DOUBLEPOST]No, but I my mom used to make it for me, I loved it.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I love making it I just found an ingredient that made my recipe waayyy better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I know this may sound stupid but what made my best batch was one ingredient used in specific ways

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
That does not sound stupid, if you find a new creative way to make one of your favorite foods better, then it's smart.[DOUBLEPOST=1401928312][/DOUBLEPOST]And yum, bacon :3

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I used half a pack of bacon cut into fourths then I crisped it till crunchy then removed them and add my onions after they were carmalized which was so much easier than normal with the bacon grease I diced up all the crispy bacon threw half into the pot and began adding the broth after the soup was done I mixed some bacon into the cheese and it was amazing

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Omg I love meatloaf mainly because it's so good the next day too unless you use bread chunks in it then no thank you

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I can do ketchup on bland as hell scrambled eggs with salt too but i love omlettes but I have been using something other than milk lately to get my eggs nice and fluffy

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
No I restarted the server every seven hours or so currently the map is a bit of a ram hog

Status
Not open for further replies.