Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Ghast is currently testing files for world save as it appears we are NOT doing a world reset a.t.m. we will probably just backdate.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft is currently down we have a working server file we are deleting pipes in razors base because they crash clients currently but the server is running now when minecraft is runnung again we will finish removal of pipes and if it makes it to 30 min we will declare the server fixed

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
if we can remove all these pipes ill white list you then but we will be very busy with redoing alot so we wont be as helpful as normal

Elktrin

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Elktrin
Playtime average per week: Daily most of the times
Recording: Y\N: nope
Team-speak: Y\N: nope again
Why should I white-list you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I would like to be white-listed to partake in the community and enjoy myself. I would be active in the server and help others while still being able to enjoy myself as helping is what I enjoy the most. I'm familiar with most mods but I still need to touch on some more mods and what better way is there than doing it in a friendly community.

Status
Not open for further replies.