Whitelist Server Kosmos FTB | PvP - PvE | 1GB RAM | 10 Slots | Strict Rules | v5.0.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CaptainFranklen

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Josh
IGN: CaptainFranklen
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences): I'm looking for a fun server to play minecraft on with friends. I'm interested in Exploration, building and a little PVP.
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences): Be a regular, contributing member. I have 2-3 friends that may join if I like the server.
Have you ever been banned before: No
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes
Will you be active daily: Mostly
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining) I've just started playing around with Feed the Beast.

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
Aww... I've been trying FTB servers here and there, but none seems to have a good community, this one seems to have a good one but seems you're having some trouble already >.< that sucks... You're also
not accepting anymore x.x Any clue when more spots will be available?

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, this isn't good. I was putting shit in barrels when it happened. Tried to put iron bars in the barrel, it did, but without picture, so I took em out and put em in again, could that have been it?

MTN_DEW_FOO

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Aiden
IGN:MTN_DEW_FOO
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences):I like small chill servers that i can play on a lot with out alot of people.
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences):I will make people laugh and make people have fun.
Have you ever been banned before:No
Do you agree to follow the rules:Yes
Will you be active daily:Of course.
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining):I am very experienced with buildcraft and Thaumcraft and also ic