Open Server KHOM ~ DW20 1.6.4 ~ Open ~ Towny ~ Active Staff ~ Small ban list ~ Military Ranks ~ Player Economy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Omg after that crazy memorial day weekend trip I'm ready for business! As a veteran I certainly celebrated and welcomed the day Off! I hope other have enjoyed this memorial day in their own way! Enjoying memorial day in Minecraft!
#salutingrealsoldiers

memorialday2.jpg
memorialday.jpg

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Exo's back and I had so much fun, 2 nights in a row!! A new world record! Tomorrow I'll be recording for youtube so I hope people are on for it...

Last edited:

XLittleSparrowX

Jul 29, 2019
KidsHookedOnMinecraft is growing! New servers including Pixelmon, Infinity and DireWolf20 1.7!

Thanks to our community for ideas for new servers and players' opinions. Feedback is always wanted here!

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
HEY! THE DIREWOLF20 1.7 SERVER IS NOT FOR VERSION 1.2.1, IT IS FOR 1.1.1! YOU ARE LYING ON THE OP (ORIGINAL POST)!!!

XLittleSparrowX

Jul 29, 2019
One mistake. Please calm down. I'm sure the owner will change it. You're going a bit OTT. People do have a life and can't change it every moment.

Babanks96

Jul 29, 2019
Despite the slight mistake the server community seems to be quite amazing. Whether it be players helping one another or sharing creative ideas, all things seem rather pleasant! Not only this but the staff members also seem to want to keep you around so what can I say :p I finally found a server that I, personally, can stick to. About time XD Good luck with the server guys!!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 1.7 and 1.6.4 servers are both seeing some good numbers! Join us, and become a soldier of the month!