Open Server KHOM ~ DW20 1.6.4 ~ Open ~ Towny ~ Active Staff ~ Small ban list ~ Military Ranks ~ Player Economy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
New spawn, with a new look and feel... Welcome to Kids Hooked on Minecraft!

2014-01-30_22.47.13.png

2014-01-30_22.47.53.png

2014-01-30_22.59.32.png

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm posting this because I want you to understand why Kids Hooked on Minecraft Direwolf20 server was created. Most of you know it was for my kids, but there was another reason that Quelic, KoolKat, MadHax, and a few others may know as well.

That is the treatment of players by the servers admins and staff...

I am very fair and that may be just me, and that may just be my Achilles heel, but I would like "ALL" of the staff to be this way as well. If they are not and no one says anything who will know? How will this be rectified?

Customer service is very important to me, and if we don't treat the players who are also our customer well we won't improve and we won't keep you playing and having fun on our server!

If you feel you are not being treated fairly by anyone including myself, message me directly so I can do something about it, otherwise it will never be resolved, and I lose not only a member, or in certain conditions... customers. I also lose potential friends as well...

And I don't want that!

Exo

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Mojang is good again! All is right again in the Minecraft world lol!

On another note!

~NEWS~

The Titanfall contest is still on! You can pick another game of equal value from steam or origin if you win, so get your raffle tickets!

http://www.kidshookedonminecraft.com/forum/m/17757768/viewthread/11012385-khom-logo-contest

We still have our contests running and the logo contest looks heated! Make sure you have your Logo submission in before the deadline!

http://www.kidshookedonminecraft.com/forum/m/17757768/viewthread/10999360-titanfall-game-contest

Good luck to all involved!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
We have now upgraded the Direwolf20 1.6.4 mod pack in Feed the beast to 1.0.14 - which is the new recommended version.

Please update your clients to connect to our servers otherwise you will get connection errors.

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
WOW! This has to be one of the most user friendly PVP servers of ALL time. newcomers need not fear running out of spawn getting killed repeatedly by players with advanced weaponry (yawn!) NOPE on this server the people you meet right outside spawn are more likely to help you build your first house! LoL You may even start to think "is this really a pvp server?" well actually YES it is but you wouldn't believe it from the friendly welcome and the ongoing assistance from the more experienced players rofl. Is there griefing on this server? sure there is as on any server but those who do are very quickly banned and on the whole your items returned, we ALL work hard to amass our items and on this server your hard work is recognised and valued! I have played minecraft for years now and would not pay anywhere else now that i have found the KHOM community.

~Richard

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
I've finally gone and did it!

I made my first Minecraft youtube video for the Direwolf20 modpack, I was so nervous lol!

I don't know how people like Direwolf20, Sacheverell or SethBlingdoes this on a regular basis but I definitely tip my hat to them! Enjoy my first vid there will be more spotlight my life as a Minecraft server owner, a fan of Direwolf, and a father of Kids hooked on Minecraft!!!

So please like, support, and share! THanks - #exodusronin

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Finally updated to Direwolf 1.0.16 only to turn around and have to update to 1.0.18 - Gotta love it!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Exonauts!! Thanks again for sticking with us and providing us great input to improve the server and our website. As always our community only gets better with your input!
I would first like to announce the winnner of the KHOM Logo Contest!! Congrats to: xX_Jamie10_Xx
Jamie%20KHOM%20Logo%20design.jpg

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

There's been some changes to staff, so I would like to congratulate our new moderators:
Jonathan1980
Ksathra
Hentear
Let's give them a big round of applause! More may be coming as we need active folks, so continue to apply if you have not already, thanks! If you have questions don't post on this thread go to the contact us application for that.

We also loss some staff, which is also bad, Rjsjads, and Skzskormz have stepped down. I want to say thanks for helping me when I need you guys most, thanks for your help no matter how small or large!

Next we are working on some new servers,
pixelmonbanner.jpeg

Pixelmon which my kids and many love! I have been playing in single player and thought this would be an awesome edition to KHOM!
insanitybanner.jpeg

Quelic has been hard at work planning an Insanity map which works with the old 1.2.5 v3 tekkit (EE2) which should be loads of fun! Look for this server some time after Quelic makes his grand return!
madpackbanner.jpeg

Finally I am looking at a modpack one of our members suggest called theMADPACK, I played it and it looks like exactly what I wanted to play when I started KHOM and I look forward to "possibly delivering this to you if we get this modpack for KHOM! What do you think of the MADPACK, I just like the name lol
Sorry for the time away because I miss you folks, but I always say, real-life first! Enjoy the League of Legend videos I've been posting from my laptop, and I'll be back in full effect soon!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Guess who's Bzack!! Hi everyone Exo here and back bigger and stronger than ever!

What better way to come back than with a Drop party full of goodies to give just for getting 15 folks on for my return! Thanks for coming out!

2014-04-11_20.31.36.png

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Been so long since I posted but the server is up and going strong, we've got a burst of new players, and I cant wait until the pixelmon, bloodnbones, and agrarian skies servers are setup!

We're also considering doing a server reset on the Direwolf20 map when we upgrade from 1.0.19 to 1.0.21 version but we're taking a vote before we do. Hopefully this will reduce the lag issues we've been having with spawners and chunk loaders and people learning duping techniqes

You can vote or view the results here http://tinyurl.com/k9f82by

Please let me know if you have any questions!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys we've just reset the map and updated to the latest version!

In addition
For those of you who liked EE2 and miss that old Retro feel, for my little Exonauts Quelic has set up a Retro Insanity server for fans of 1.2.5!!! come check it out! Here's the link - http://www.kidshookedonminecraft.com/125home and here's the server addy: FTB.kidshookedonminecraft.com:25566
ENjoy!

insanitybanner.jpeg