1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server KHOM ~ DW20 1.6.4 ~ Open ~ Towny ~ Active Staff ~ Small ban list ~ Military Ranks ~ Player Economy

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by exodusronin, Jan 2, 2014.

1. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Our map has been reset so if you want to join in at the ground level, now is the time!

2. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Omg after that crazy memorial day weekend trip I'm ready for business! As a veteran I certainly celebrated and welcomed the day Off! I hope other have enjoyed this memorial day in their own way! Enjoying memorial day in Minecraft!
    #salutingrealsoldiers

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

The tekkit server is up and Direwolf20 1.6.4 is now stable at the recommended version!

Come join us

4. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Now with more chicken chunks!

5. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Look what one of our admins made! WOW!! Only on KHOM!

[​IMG]

6. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Loving our recent activity, I cant's wait for the coming surprises in AUGUST!! KHOM ROX!

7. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Exo's back and I had so much fun, 2 nights in a row!! A new world record! Tomorrow I'll be recording for youtube so I hope people are on for it...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  8. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Still going strong and getting stronger everyday! Join us!

9. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

New servers, New staff, New attitude!!! Nuff said!

10. XLittleSparrowX

XLittleSparrowX New Member

KidsHookedOnMinecraft is growing! New servers including Pixelmon, Infinity and DireWolf20 1.7!

Thanks to our community for ideas for new servers and players' opinions. Feedback is always wanted here!

11. HeroGabe

HeroGabe New Member

HEY! THE DIREWOLF20 1.7 SERVER IS NOT FOR VERSION 1.2.1, IT IS FOR 1.1.1! YOU ARE LYING ON THE OP (ORIGINAL POST)!!!

12. XLittleSparrowX

One mistake. Please calm down. I'm sure the owner will change it. You're going a bit OTT. People do have a life and can't change it every moment.

13. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Sorry it was a typo nothing more to see here!

14. Babanks96

Babanks96 New Member

Despite the slight mistake the server community seems to be quite amazing. Whether it be players helping one another or sharing creative ideas, all things seem rather pleasant! Not only this but the staff members also seem to want to keep you around so what can I say :p I finally found a server that I, personally, can stick to. About time XD Good luck with the server guys!!

15. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Happy spring break everyone!!!

16. XLittleSparrowX

The DireWolf20 server is in live testing. Please submit any bugs or problems you receive at KidsHookedOnMinecraft.com

17. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Our 1.7 server is getting pretty busy, join us!

18. XLittleSparrowX

Happy Easter, friends! Come join us for soon to be some Easter fun!

19. exodusronin

exodusronin New Member

Direwolf20 1.7 and 1.6.4 servers are both seeing some good numbers! Join us, and become a soldier of the month!

20. Babanks96

Babanks96 New Member

Pixelmon, infinity, 1.6, 1.7 o.o so many servers to check out and so much time to do it :p Come on over and welcome new blood xP

www.kidshookedonminecraft.com