Whitelist Server Kenjico's Server [Unleashed 1.1.4] [24/7] [20 Players] [TS3] [White Listed]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookieman373
I am just looking for a small community that I can trust... With no worries of griefing or anything.

daveyyyyy

Jul 29, 2019
MC username: dragonuvvv
im 15 years old
I've been looking for a server like this for a while, just a ftb unleashed server! And I found you guys! Looks like a great community with people actually playing on it! I've owned servers in the past ( at the moment I own a multi-gaming clan with a couple of my friends, we are getting pretty big, but I still am looking for a server!) I've never been banned off a minecraft server and am a decent builder(been playing alot of FTB so I havent been building) and I'm a great community guy!

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookieman373
I am just looking for a small community that I can trust... With no worries of griefing or anything.

Tell me a little more about yourself first

MC username: dragonuvvv
im 15 years old
I've been looking for a server like this for a while, just a ftb unleashed server! And I found you guys! Looks like a great community with people actually playing on it! I've owned servers in the past ( at the moment I own a multi-gaming clan with a couple of my friends, we are getting pretty big, but I still am looking for a server!) I've never been banned off a minecraft server and am a decent builder(been playing alot of FTB so I havent been building) and I'm a great community guy!

I will give you a shot, and where are you from?

Richard104

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Hey,

I'm from England and I have been playing ftb for around a year now almost none stop and have a great knowledge about all of the mods. I am looking for a server with a good community and no chance of my stuff being grieffed as I always tend to take pride in my work. I am a happy guy who is always willing to talk and I think I'm generally a jolly person.

thanks

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
I'm from Califronia, USA! And thanks, im still not whitelisted, but yeah please give me a chance.

You should be whitelisted, give it a try and let me know!

Hey Hey,

I'm from England and I have been playing ftb for around a year now almost none stop and have a great knowledge about all of the mods. I am looking for a server with a good community and no chance of my stuff being grieffed as I always tend to take pride in my work. I am a happy guy who is always willing to talk and I think I'm generally a jolly person.

thanks

Richard, have you got a D.O.B ?

8bitbanana

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is 8bitbanana and I have been playing FTB for about 6 months. I am 14 yrs old (almost 15) and I live in Tennessee, US. I would love to join your server, it is exactly what I am looking for. A nice, small server with a strong community as the backbone of the server. I am pretty knowledgeable in FTB and would be happy to help anyone out. I hope you give me a chance to play on your server, it looks awesome!

MommyIAmNotACow

Jul 29, 2019
ign: MommyIAmNotACow
Hello! I'm 24 years old and i'm from Ukraine. I've been playing mincraft almost from the start with my friends. I'm full PVE player, i like to build and dig. My imagination is not so great =))) i can build a box-house with windows. That's why i play duo with my friend Pro100san. He hates boxes and always builds great constructions for us from "my boxes". And my goal is to make him full of reagents to act. All i need is tinkers hammer and woooohooooo tunnels awaits me ahead!
PS give us a chance, we're team.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Pro100san
just wana play with good guys =-)

ign: MommyIAmNotACow
Hello! I'm 24 years old and i'm from Ukraine. I've been playing mincraft almost from the start with my friends. I'm full PVE player, i like to build and dig. My imagination is not so great =))) i can build a box-house with windows. That's why i play duo with my friend Pro100san. He hates boxes and always builds great constructions for us from "my boxes". And my goal is to make him full of reagents to act. All i need is tinkers hammer and woooohooooo tunnels awaits me ahead!
PS give us a chance, we're team.

I will whitelist you guys on a trial basis, let me know how you get on!

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : upmar
About me : Frequent FTB player, finding a decent server with a solid community and good uptime is hard to come across it seems, especially from the UK as most servers tend to be US or AUS. I work full time from 7 - 3:30pm so anytime after that I'll be on the server. Community work or solo work doesnt matter to me, I'm a team player and would love to join the server.

Richard104

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Hey, I tried to join the server today and it says I'm not white listed, just letting you know :-(.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : upmar
About me : Frequent FTB player, finding a decent server with a solid community and good uptime is hard to come across it seems, especially from the UK as most servers tend to be US or AUS. I work full time from 7 - 3:30pm so anytime after that I'll be on the server. Community work or solo work doesnt matter to me, I'm a team player and would love to join the server.

Whitelisted, enjoy :) If you want to know anything just ask one of the guys on the server!

Hey Hey, I tried to join the server today and it says I'm not white listed, just letting you know :-(.

I've re-whitelisted you, see if that's done the trick!

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is 8bitbanana and I have been playing FTB for about 6 months. I am 14 yrs old (almost 15) and I live in Tennessee, US. I would love to join your server, it is exactly what I am looking for. A nice, small server with a strong community as the backbone of the server. I am pretty knowledgeable in FTB and would be happy to help anyone out. I hope you give me a chance to play on your server, it looks awesome!

I've just seen this post, I've added you to the whitelist!

baacode87

Jul 29, 2019
hey iam const also known as baacode87 ( ign )
iam 16 and love to play ftb i just looking for a server for my freind and i.
but i cant seem to get into a server :(
i have played minecraft since beta and tekkit, also a bit of ftb.
i norlmaly get realy hooked when i get in to server so plz consider me :D
also my freinds name if minecraftwikiguy.
ty for reading :D