Whitelist Server Kenjico's Server [Unleashed 1.1.4] [24/7] [20 Players] [TS3] [White Listed]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
server specs? with so many mods it might be hard to handle

Enough to run very smooth :)

Hey, just ran across this post and it looks hopeful. I am 23 from the states. I've been playing FTB for 6 months now, I am a jack of all trades. I've just been looking around for servers that have a good player base and has people on often. Basically I am looking for a place to call home. I do have TS and when I play FTB I love the idea of being able to communicate easier with my fellow players. Hope to hear back from you.

I am willing to whitelist you and give it a go, but as the servers in the UK and you're in the US it might work, or it might not! But anyway, give me your in game name and I will add you to the whitelist.

Flagshipfail

Jul 29, 2019
Enough to run very smooth :)

I am willing to whitelist you and give it a go, but as the servers in the UK and you're in the US it might work, or it might not! But anyway, give me your in game name and I will add you to the whitelist.

My IGN is the same as my forum name Flagshipfail.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Notice - As of this post any previous "whitelisted" players have been added automatically to the new server IP. The existing world has been transferred to the new server so DONT use the old server IP / play on it if you have that one on your list.

iTzJimmEH

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, iTzJimmEH here!!

I'm looking for a private community of gamers who LOVES to play minecraft. And you know what's even better than people who LOVES minecraft? People who loves to mod and play FTB! I love being apart of a community because you begin these relations with new people with the same interest. I have played FTB for quite a while now but I'm fairly new to FTB Unleashed, I do run my own server but I only play with 1 or 2 more people who doesn't really like FTB as much as I do. So that being said I am applying around to see if I could get into a not too large and not too small community who can teach me how to play FTB better. I am 21 years old this November. I reside in the states on the east coast. I am a Caster @ twitch.tv/itzjimmeh and I plan on doing videos @ youtube.com/itzjimmeh

SuperMAngelis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
My name is Michael, I am 14 years old, and my IGN is mam07. I am looking for a private server where i can make some new friends and just enjoy Minecraft.
So just a little bit about myself, I was born and raised in California, I am a 4.0 student for about a few years now, and despite my age i am very mature. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.3.2, and I started playing FTB about a couple months ago. If i had to rate myself on experience with FTB i would say that i am a 7 out of 10. I know a lot about the mod pack but I sometimes still need help. I also like to focus on the magical side of FTB rather than the technical side. Some of the mods i mostly focus on are Forestry (Mosty bee and tree breading), Thaumcraft, Dart Craft, IC2, and Applied Energistics. I hope you take my application into consideration.

Michael

Yall

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!
My IGN-name is Yall89 and after reading through your post I would like to apply to the server!
I'm pretty new to the whole minecraftserver-scene, but I've been trying to look around for a nice community to play in, because singleplayerworlds start feeling very empty quite fast. What I'm mainly looking for in a server is just... a nice place to chill. Because sometimes you just want to hang out with other people, help out, share some of your infrastructure, etc. instead of building for yourself. The few other server I was on had this, but it stopped rather quickly, it didn't take too much days for it to become empty, or even get alot of connections issues.
A bit about myself maybe? I'm 24 years old, from Belgium so the connection to the UK should be good, and my gaming hours are very odd. Because of my job I'll sometimes be able to play early mornings, late evenings, at night, whatever. I'm able to use any voice communication (TS, Skype, vent), ... and I usually hang out in those as well if I'm gaming.
I wouldn't say I'm VERY experienced with FTB, I'm still learning some mods, but I'll always be ready to help out with the knowledge I do have. Lately one of my favourite mods is Applied Energistics and MineFactory Reloaded!

I'm hoping to get a reply soon!
Yall

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, iTzJimmEH here!!

I'm looking for a private community of gamers who LOVES to play minecraft. And you know what's even better than people who LOVES minecraft? People who loves to mod and play FTB! I love being apart of a community because you begin these relations with new people with the same interest. I have played FTB for quite a while now but I'm fairly new to FTB Unleashed, I do run my own server but I only play with 1 or 2 more people who doesn't really like FTB as much as I do. So that being said I am applying around to see if I could get into a not too large and not too small community who can teach me how to play FTB better. I am 21 years old this November. I reside in the states on the east coast. I am a Caster @ twitch.tv/itzjimmeh and I plan on doing videos @ youtube.com/itzjimmeh

You've been white listed, as before mentioned to other US players there may be issues with connectivity, but your welcome to try it out and see how it goes. Enjoy :)

Hello!
My name is Michael, I am 14 years old, and my IGN is mam07. I am looking for a private server where i can make some new friends and just enjoy Minecraft.
So just a little bit about myself, I was born and raised in California, I am a 4.0 student for about a few years now, and despite my age i am very mature. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.3.2, and I started playing FTB about a couple months ago. If i had to rate myself on experience with FTB i would say that i am a 7 out of 10. I know a lot about the mod pack but I sometimes still need help. I also like to focus on the magical side of FTB rather than the technical side. Some of the mods i mostly focus on are Forestry (Mosty bee and tree breading), Thaumcraft, Dart Craft, IC2, and Applied Energistics. I hope you take my application into consideration.

Michael

Michael, I'm willing to let you in on a trial basis but also due to the location, you may experience issues with connection. That said I'll whitelist you and we'll see how you get on! Enjoy.

Greetings!
My IGN-name is Yall89 and after reading through your post I would like to apply to the server!
I'm pretty new to the whole minecraftserver-scene, but I've been trying to look around for a nice community to play in, because singleplayerworlds start feeling very empty quite fast. What I'm mainly looking for in a server is just... a nice place to chill. Because sometimes you just want to hang out with other people, help out, share some of your infrastructure, etc. instead of building for yourself. The few other server I was on had this, but it stopped rather quickly, it didn't take too much days for it to become empty, or even get alot of connections issues.
A bit about myself maybe? I'm 24 years old, from Belgium so the connection to the UK should be good, and my gaming hours are very odd. Because of my job I'll sometimes be able to play early mornings, late evenings, at night, whatever. I'm able to use any voice communication (TS, Skype, vent), ... and I usually hang out in those as well if I'm gaming.
I wouldn't say I'm VERY experienced with FTB, I'm still learning some mods, but I'll always be ready to help out with the knowledge I do have. Lately one of my favourite mods is Applied Energistics and MineFactory Reloaded!

I'm hoping to get a reply soon!
Yall

Hello & thank you for applying, I've whitelisted you. Enjoy :)

Hey Ken, did you update to 1.1.3? I keep on joining with 1.1.3 but it won't let me..
In process of updating yes. edit - Done.

cproo12

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I am Cproo12 (ign) and I would like to join the server!! I am 14 years old, but I fell that I am mature enough to handle it. I love feed the beast and have been playing it since it was just a post on the technic forums as the sky survival challenge map. I am experienced with the Feed the Beast mods, I have bad luck (I I am accepted you will be able to tell) and I built pretty things. (ie; I don't chop down a big tree then "screw it" and not cut down the top.

I love tinkers construct and thaumcraft, hate PvP and love working on a mature private server. I do live in the US but I get a good connection to English servers.

Thank you for reading! I would love to be added to the server!
(Don't forget to /whitelist add cproo12!!!)

Mitchell8765

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Mitchell8765
MY age : 14
I am used to the FTB ultimate modpack and now I'm trying the unleashed version. I'm a little new to the modpack but I'm a fast learner.
I would just like a closely bunch of players to trade with and I would love it. I am very trustworthy and I never steal from other players. I would be honored if you whitelisted me on your server.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I am Cproo12 (ign) and I would like to join the server!! I am 14 years old, but I fell that I am mature enough to handle it. I love feed the beast and have been playing it since it was just a post on the technic forums as the sky survival challenge map. I am experienced with the Feed the Beast mods, I have bad luck (I I am accepted you will be able to tell) and I built pretty things. (ie; I don't chop down a big tree then "screw it" and not cut down the top.

I love tinkers construct and thaumcraft, hate PvP and love working on a mature private server. I do live in the US but I get a good connection to English servers.

Thank you for reading! I would love to be added to the server!
(Don't forget to /whitelist add cproo12!!!)

I've white listed you, and I also didn't forget to /whitelist reload! Enjoy :)

My IGN is Mitchell8765
MY age : 14
I am used to the FTB ultimate modpack and now I'm trying the unleashed version. I'm a little new to the modpack but I'm a fast learner.
I would just like a closely bunch of players to trade with and I would love it. I am very trustworthy and I never steal from other players. I would be honored if you whitelisted me on your server.

I'm not convinced by the post, see the above post, Same age & a lot better! You've not been whitelisted sorry :(

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is Pugg138

I have been playing FTB ultimate since it came out...I am very knowleble of most of the mods that are in this pack...I love to help others out when they need it. I love to build things and see other peoples builds. I am 42 so I am a little old but I have nothing better to do right now, hehe. I like being on TS better thank I like typing so when I am going to be on I will be on TS.

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is Pugg138

I have been playing FTB ultimate since it came out...I am very knowleble of most of the mods that are in this pack...I love to help others out when they need it. I love to build things and see other peoples builds. I am 42 so I am a little old but I have nothing better to do right now, hehe. I like being on TS better thank I like typing so when I am going to be on I will be on TS.

I'm gonna need a little more detail than that to allow you onto the server? Take a look at some of the people who have been whitelisted and see what's sort of expected.

penoze

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

IGN: Penoze

Haven't played Minecraft for 2 months, due to enjoying my vacation and I'm eager to play it again.
The community on the servers that I was previously playing on seem to be gone, which therefore made me search for a new server to play on.
My favorite mods are Forestry and Bee related mods. I do like to integrate different mods with each other and see nice contraptions from them.

I've never been good with landscaping my base and that's what I want to focus on, instead of building on a flat ground with no walls.
There are new mods in this modpack, that I would love to play around with on a server, and ask for guidance when necessary, or give some when needed.

To describe myself as a player; I would say that I'm a friendly, focuses and open minded player. I would really enjoy meeting new people on the server and have fun playing along with them. I've never been banned and I want to keep it that way.

Thank you for reading and/or considering my application.
I'm not quite sure what else to add, but if there is anything you need to know - I'll do my best comply.

Regards,

Penoze

Kenjico

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

IGN: Penoze

Haven't played Minecraft for 2 months, due to enjoying my vacation and I'm eager to play it again.
The community on the servers that I was previously playing on seem to be gone, which therefore made me search for a new server to play on.
My favorite mods are Forestry and Bee related mods. I do like to integrate different mods with each other and see nice contraptions from them.

I've never been good with landscaping my base and that's what I want to focus on, instead of building on a flat ground with no walls.
There are new mods in this modpack, that I would love to play around with on a server, and ask for guidance when necessary, or give some when needed.

To describe myself as a player; I would say that I'm a friendly, focuses and open minded player. I would really enjoy meeting new people on the server and have fun playing along with them. I've never been banned and I want to keep it that way.

Thank you for reading and/or considering my application.
I'm not quite sure what else to add, but if there is anything you need to know - I'll do my best comply.

Regards,

Penoze

Application was fine, I've added you to the whitelist, Only thing missing was your location?