Whitelist Server =[KabooseCraft]= || Direwolf20 pack || Whitelist || 14 slot || Norway || CLOSED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eltic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eltic
Reason for Joining: From Norway, looking for equals!
Have you been banned: no.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im from Norway, more of an casual player.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Duplo52
Reason for Joining: Been playing on a server I owned for my buddies but they all stopped playing so I'm after a small community of DW20 players to hang with.
Have you been banned: nope
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I try to play some everyday. I like building and automation. I'm Familiar with most of the DW20 packs mods just not 100% with them all. Hope to hear from you soon. Also teaching myself Java slowly to make my own mods maybe.

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, There is new places on the server, post your application and wait for the message from me that you are in.

I will be adding new ppl to the server this weekend (1-3. mars)
so stay tuned :)

EDIT: I have now added some new members, but fear not, there is still room for more to join. i will still add through the weekend

Zawos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zawos
Age: 14 allmost 15, I know that I'm not 16+ but I am mature
Reason for Joining: I want to have fun and play with other people
Have you been banned: Nope

MannyD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:liam_t_123
Reason for Joining:loke modded servers and love direwolf20.
Have you been banned:Yes.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):Griefing but i have never done it again.
Additional Info you can put(Optional):Im good with mods and will respect rules and staff.

Akuma182

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Akuma182
Reason for Joining: I like playing direwolf20
Have you been banned: nope
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm from Norway, i started playing feed the beast in november and i have played it since.

Target

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chewieeeee (5 e's
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a fun server to join, and gain some knowledge.
Have you been banned: No.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): /
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I hope we can have some fun. fap fap fap