Whitelist Server =[KabooseCraft]= || Direwolf20 pack || Whitelist || 14 slot || Norway || CLOSED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
=[KabooseCraft]=
Server IP: 109.169.12.180
No Mods Are Disabled
Small Server [Currently looking for new players]
Server hosted by CreeperHost.net
Server located in UK
We now have a TS server
You can also reach us @
Chat with us @ irc.esper.net #KabooseCraft
=[RULES]=
1.Have Common Sense(No Grief No Killing No Stealing)
2.16+Only and be mature
3.Dont be racist
4.Dont Spam
5.Myst Age is limited to just Mining age, and maybe a few others
6.No Strip mining in overworld, only cave mining
7.More rules may come
=[Whitelist App]=
IGN:
Have you been banned:
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional):
=[Server Information]=
It is a survival server with Normal Difficulty so make sure your used to playing on normal difficulty. It will be 24/7. If you have ever watched Direwolf20's videos on youtube then it will basically be like that. If you haven't seen any of his videos I recommend them to you they are very helpful with most of the mods in the pack if you need any help.
I'm just getting to know the mods myself, so if you are new to mods then you are just as welcome as one that have always played with mods

CaptainTacos1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CaptainTacos1
Reason for Joining:just looking to find some nice people to play with and have fun
Have you been banned:never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional):

Eren

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: m5gick
Reason for Joining: Server is in UK, I like FTB, I like multiplayer.
Have you been banned: Never.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Have played tekkit before and now I've moved on to FTB. Here's a video of me:

hybrid1994

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hybrid1994
Reason for Joining: Just looking for a nice and mature server i can build and manufacture nuclear weapons for the usage of the soviet army
Have you been banned: No
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I like trains

Jay448

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jay448
Reason for Joining: Im looking for a nice private community to play FTB with
Have you been banned: No, never sinds ive played minecraft ive been band from servers
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im Dutch, I like to play some FTB whenever I have the time for it :)

blakc725

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blakc725
Reason for Joining: im looking for a good server with not too many players where i can build and not get killed/griefed all the time
Have you been banned: 1 time and my cousin was the reason
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): i let him play on my minecraft account and he found a server i played on and got me banned
Additional Info you can put(Optional): im a great builder and i know a lot about most of the mods and i will help anyone who asks me nicly

W3rz4x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: W3rz4x
Reason for Joining: European Server with small community? love it!
Have you been banned: Never
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Spanish, was an admin server on the past (bukkit and coding experience), many knowledge in all of the mods

OrangeHatKidd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OrangeHatKidd
Reason for Joining: I like small servers with mature, friendly people.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I love learning new mods like forestry and thermal expansion!

MyShadowSide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Myshadowside
Reason for Joining: tired of running my own server looking to just play with a great group of people.
Have you been banned: No.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Been playing versions of these mods for awhile so i have a fair knowledge of the mods included.

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
All slots have now been filled, there is some that have not accepted yet, so it might be some free slots again. I will give the ones that got invited over the weekend to respond, if they do not respond they will get removed from the whitelist and i will come with a new post to tell how many slots there is left

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Reason for Joining: PLaying mods! Having fun! Hating Single PLayer!
Have you been banned: Nope
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Direwolf20 FTW!

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Reason for Joining: Looking for a nice, small community
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I've been playing FTB for quite awhile, and i've watched hundreds of videos on it :)

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Because Minecraft with mods has crashes, and crashes do happen from time to time. So you will just have to wait

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Not me. I was just saying, 90% time when a FTB server is down, it had a crash :). Anyways, let's not change this topic into a chat.

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: footykid3
Reason for Joining: I love direwolf20 and and his modpack and want a server to play with it on.
Have you been banned: never
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im a great helper and am on alot

Killerhunt99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poodle5000
Reason for Joining: I want to have some fun with FTB with others
Have you been banned: No

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
There is now place for new members. post you whitelist app here, and i will msg you from there forum to tell you that you are in. will add new ppl this weekend (11 jan)
If you have not loged in by the end of the weekend you will then be removed and someone else will be added the following weekend