Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kassen~

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name kassen2000
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played Mc since late alpha and ftb since i heard about it in dires vids
  • What do you bring to the table? Awsome builds with a tech finesse
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I Like building and helping the comunity
  • Have you ever been banned and why?Nope i dont think so
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod smells!

Hey can i Get white listed?

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Come join the server guys, zero lag and excellent Admins and mods who do well to clear out the trash as you can see in previous posts :)

chris_pac_man

Jul 29, 2019
Name Christoffer (chris_pac_man)
Age 14
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i had minecraft for about a year but i dont got much time playing MC.
What do you bring to the table?: im a nice guy, im not so good with minecraft but NEI is going to help me out and my IRL friend (pepsimaxL) plays on this server so i though we could play together.
Anything else that may make us like you.: i dont know. i'm running a youtube channel with 3250 subs, and i may do some videos. Plus i have another channel with 500 subs :)
Have you ever been banned and why?: No
Proof that you read the rules and this post: There are mystcraft portals at spawn, max 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. dont use many timers/relays. and if i automate anything i will have to make it "lagg proof"

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Chris I see you stated no to being banned but I see some on mcbans. Would you like to explain them before I accept you.

piercegellner

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else been having troubles getting onto the server, everytime i look at the server list on ftb, it says "cant resolve host name"

UltraTurboPanda

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Cheezburger1
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I can get up to about T2 BC without needing a wiki.
  • What do you bring to the table? Mediocre building skills and several bad jokes.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Meh, I'm not really a likable person.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes, about 3 years ago. I took a break from MC for 6 months or so. During that time, a spammer got my account and got me banned on all the big servers of the age. My page on MCBans should still be up.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Please, anything but fish. I hate fish.

Osidon

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name, Antz (Ingame Osidon)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC, Lots of experience building with all modpacks and vanilla, still getting to grips with FTB massive upscale in items since tekkit.
  • What do you bring to the table? Chocolate spread/teamplayer/dedication/imagination
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Never been a fan of this Brony fad.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post, the cod joke :)