Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Juniperr

Jul 29, 2019
Juniperr Tell me a little more about this exploit.
Uncrafting tables use the first recipe available, there was an alternate recipe for something that uses diamond chipsets while the main one uses gears, I found that by chance and started duping diamonds. It took about 100k MJ and 15 XP levels for each one so I didn't consider it very cheaty. The owner of that server just banned me right away when I told him that I found that bug

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Apollo002
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 21
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Basically played mindcrack a lot and want to get into ultimate
  • What do you bring to the table? Lots of creative ideas and a helpful attitude
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like snowboarding ? lol
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Dont make a mob spawner as it causes lag.

Leftcatcher

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: leftcatcher
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and know a lot about the FTB-related mods.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I like to try to help others should they have issues with things, and I'm generally a nice person. :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I fully believe that turtles are fantastic.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): My only request is that I get my own cod fish to defend myself!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I fixed PepsiRay's chunk, had to roll you back a night. Can you please remove your manager for the time being. There is a weird bug there.

I am still looking into the lag issue. It is cyclic and seems to be server side. Not sure if it is something someone built or not, will keep looking around.

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
i tried taking everything i have down for awhile and then got on later and put back up to see if it touched tps at all and it was still dipping below 30 in overworld with just me and kit on. also junip what mod was it and if you really think its a bug then report it in the bugs part of forum so it can be fixed as bugs can cause other issues in games that u might not even be able to see.

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Satsujinlol
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I've played vanilla since 1.3beta, started playing with mods a few months before FTB came.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm probably one of the biggest Minecraft nerds you can find... and I'm not saying that to seem quirky. Got extensive knowledge about most of the mods.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I like writing programs for ComputerCraft
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - On a hardcore server once. I died. :<
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - Are you using the same cod as mentioned over a month ago? If yes, then I will follow the rules

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Satsujinlol
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I've played vanilla since 1.3beta, started playing with mods a few months before FTB came.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm probably one of the biggest Minecraft nerds you can find... and I'm not saying that to seem quirky. Got extensive knowledge about most of the mods.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I like writing programs for ComputerCraft
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - On a hardcore server once. I died. :<
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - Are you using the same cod as mentioned over a month ago? If yes, then I will follow the rules

Added you in, still the same cod fish. It is getting some nice age on it :)

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a few applications over here on the forums (mostly because alot of threads are dead and alot of servers are not really even up anymore). Still looking for a great community, here's my application:
  • Name - Kris8970 (ingame), Kristian (RL)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 29
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I have played the Mindcrack, direwolf20 and ultimate modpacks. I'm pretty fluent with all of the mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? I generally like to play with other people and help others, I'm really interested in automation and making new kinds of constructs. Interested in team projects.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Technical guy, problem solver and helpful all around. Used to admin 48-slot dedicated server.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No i haven't
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I'm bringing the cod fish cookies.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a few applications over here on the forums (mostly because alot of threads are dead and alot of servers are not really even up anymore). Still looking for a great community, here's my application:
  • Name - Kris8970 (ingame), Kristian (RL)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 29
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I have played the Mindcrack, direwolf20 and ultimate modpacks. I'm pretty fluent with all of the mods.
  • What do you bring to the table? I generally like to play with other people and help others, I'm really interested in automation and making new kinds of constructs. Interested in team projects.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Technical guy, problem solver and helpful all around. Used to admin 48-slot dedicated server.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No i haven't
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I'm bringing the cod fish cookies.

Added, welcome!

TheMaik

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - TheMaik
  • Age(if you don't mind saying) - 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I've played Minecraft since Beta 1.2... I've played FTB since the day it was first released (watched the livestream).
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm looking for a server to play on... My brother just got White-listed and i wanna play with him :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I am the "Magician" I love the little gadgets and all the Magical wizz wazz... Oh! And my brother is Satsujinlol :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - Nope, never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - I will try and avoid the cod fish...

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - TheMaik
  • Age(if you don't mind saying) - 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I've played Minecraft since Beta 1.2... I've played FTB since the day it was first released (watched the livestream).
  • What do you bring to the table? - I'm looking for a server to play on... My brother just got White-listed and i wanna play with him :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I am the "Magician" I love the little gadgets and all the Magical wizz wazz... Oh! And my brother is Satsujinlol :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - Nope, never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - I will try and avoid the cod fish...

Added, Welcome :D