Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

joshaucn

Jul 29, 2019
I will refuse to suck up and be a cunt. I will not apologise for some thing which is not my problem it is yours. I would like an apology my self from the mods that were abusing there powers and started off me. when i get this apology i will consider being civil with the mods and then hopefully go back to the mutely respect that we both used to have!

power37575

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: power37575
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I know lots about vannila, but i am still learning about FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? I love to play FTB, and I love to learn about it and make friends while I am
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to entertain people and help out servers(if i can).
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Only 1 time, though it was only for fun.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod smells

Alex Whipple

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name NumbNutz118
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)11
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing FeedTheBeast for about two years now I now alot about it ya so thx
  • What do you bring to the table? I will help i wont greif and I will record maybe if i have time
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Well i like meeting new people and this server just brought my attention
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No im good and servers i dont know why people break the rules but i dont
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Mystcraft portals at spawn linking to major areas in the world Chunkloaders 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader Redpower Beware the relay and timer lag Automation If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe Spawners spawner area setup for XP and items Do not make your own shard spawners
  • Thx and if you dont let me join its alright see ya!
[DOUBLEPOST=1365892614][/DOUBLEPOST]oh ya cod smells

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: power37575
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I know lots about vannila, but i am still learning about FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? I love to play FTB, and I love to learn about it and make friends while I am
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to entertain people and help out servers(if i can).
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Only 1 time, though it was only for fun.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod smells

• Name NumbNutz118
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)11
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing FeedTheBeast for about two years now I now alot about it ya so thx
  • What do you bring to the table? I will help i wont greif and I will record maybe if i have time
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Well i like meeting new people and this server just brought my attention
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No im good and servers i dont know why people break the rules but i dont
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Mystcraft portals at spawn linking to major areas in the world Chunkloaders 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader Redpower Beware the relay and timer lag Automation If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe Spawners spawner area setup for XP and items Do not make your own shard spawners
  • Thx and if you dont let me join its alright see ya!
[DOUBLEPOST=1365892614][/DOUBLEPOST]oh ya cod smells

I added you both, please join us and say hi :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Jarr and mod (kit) look at these
sorry wroing one
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wz39ll6n3f1i3hd/T0qmncE0Dh

Ok guys, I am sorry things happened the way they did. I will not overturn the decision of my mods. I put them there for a reason and while there may have been a better way for them to handle the situation, in the end those in question blatantly disrespected them and chose to ignore warnings.

Please do not continue to complain on this forum, your images helped me make my final decision and the logs i looked over solidified it. Goodbye.

Kassen~

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name kassen2000
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played Mc since late alpha and ftb since i heard about it in dires vids
  • What do you bring to the table? Awsome builds with a tech finesse
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I Like building and helping the comunity
  • Have you ever been banned and why?Nope i dont think so
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod smells!

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : Aappleyard
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : Lots of experience with both. I love mods more though.
  • What do you bring to the table? : Cookies :p? But yeh I like the magic stuff as well as tech stuff. I have experience with running servers and a bit of experience with creating mods and game design.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : For you to find out! xD
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : I don't think so. If I have it was probably from my own server. (Brother is evil)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : Though shall not steal, grief or kill unless stated otherwise. No leaving machines on unless necessary and even then they much have a switch to turn them on and off. I am aware of the lag timer issue so I tend to make 1 timer and use transmitters and receivers to link to that one timer. So multiple machine setups can all use 1 timer! :)

merlinsson2105

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad why am i banned on mcbans and the server i have done nothing wrong. it may be because i accidently broke some blocks at popparays house but i placed them back as i broke them on accident

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad why am i banned on mcbans and the server i have done nothing wrong. it may be because i accidently broke some blocks at popparays house but i placed them back as i broke them on accident

Jar had 11 pages of things you and Green had done while at my place, pretty sure you don't 'accidently' do that much stuff, there were also items taken by you from my place and that was also logged. You 2 were caught red handed and now you pay the price with McBans. The server will be a better place without you.