Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad, can you give me a price for the 40 same ID mining turtles and an advanced electric jetpack?

Also when will the mining world be online again?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
is it not working again? slightly ticked :p and i cant believe my underground House McBase is gone. D:
Been on it all morning. Are you having issues?[DOUBLEPOST=1365425658][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name: Astal2684
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Played MC since after alpha, got introduced to Tekkit by watching nearbygamer and have loved mods ever since.
  • What do you bring to the table?: If any one has any problems with a setup or need matt's I'm willing to help as much as i can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I'm a friendly person from the Bahamas and I try to keep my speech clean. And sometimes i like to record or stream my plays even though no one watches. But will only do so if allowed. I have played on the Fusioncraft, FyreUk, and carity servers before.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Make sure to turn off chunckloaders before logging off if not in use. And make sure any Automated systems has a fail safe switch to turn it off.

Added, welcome.

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
20130408003636.png

Awesome looking spawn with sphax

RobGames

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to play on this server, and here is my application.

• Name: XCountrySwimmer
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have immense experience with vanilla MC. I have been playing since beta 1.7.3. FTB is kind of new to me, although I am a quick learner, and won't have to ask questions every two seconds about stuff. I'm not a master at FTB by any means, so there will still be the occasional question, but I can sustain myself just fine. NEI really helps with that.
  • What do you bring to the table? Cookies! No, but really, I'm pretty friendly, I have a vanilla server of my own for me and my friends to play on, and I enjoy the community aspect of the game. SP just gets boring, with nobody to play with. I am funny, half-decent at redstone (though I have used no redpower whatsoever), and just want to have a great time. In-game competitions and games are awesome, and so is building a base with a friend. I love minecraft, and just want to have a good time.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I didn't read this until I finished answering the last question, so see above.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Umm, I'm not sure what to say here. Mystcraft is limited, chunk loaders are as well, don't use excessive timers, and have an off switch for automated stuff.
Alright, that is my application. I hope to see everyone on the server soon!

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to play on this server, and here is my application.

• Name: XCountrySwimmer
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have immense experience with vanilla MC. I have been playing since beta 1.7.3. FTB is kind of new to me, although I am a quick learner, and won't have to ask questions every two seconds about stuff. I'm not a master at FTB by any means, so there will still be the occasional question, but I can sustain myself just fine. NEI really helps with that.
  • What do you bring to the table? Cookies! No, but really, I'm pretty friendly, I have a vanilla server of my own for me and my friends to play on, and I enjoy the community aspect of the game. SP just gets boring, with nobody to play with. I am funny, half-decent at redstone (though I have used no redpower whatsoever), and just want to have a great time. In-game competitions and games are awesome, and so is building a base with a friend. I love minecraft, and just want to have a good time.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I didn't read this until I finished answering the last question, so see above.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Umm, I'm not sure what to say here. Mystcraft is limited, chunk loaders are as well, don't use excessive timers, and have an off switch for automated stuff.
Alright, that is my application. I hope to see everyone on the server soon!

you have been whitelisted

welcome to the server :D

HOPPINGBUNNY122

Jul 29, 2019
Name
HOPPINGBUNNY122
Age(if you dont mind saying)
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC
I have been playing Modded MC for almost a year, that includes Tekkit and FTB. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years.
What do you bring to the table?
I bring lots of experience with mods like IC2, Redpower, and may other mods.
Anything else that may make us like you.
I'm very mature and very friendly to players.
Have you ever been banned and why?
I have been banned from 1 server for a misunderstanding but then I was unbanned a couple of days later.
Proof that you read the rules and this post
There are limitations on Mystcraft and Chunk loaders.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Popparay
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 31
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - been playing with mods since IC1 came out and not looked back since, experience with all the main mods and love em all ! :D
  • What do you bring to the table? I will bring epic contraptions and aestheticly pleasing buildings to go with them. I am helpful and like to share my wisdom (like Yoda i am)
  • Anything else that may make us like you - I like cookies, lager and due to be a father in a few months. Oh and I'm totally a boob man
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - we can only have 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader and there was something about Cod but I like Cod so its cool

Marshy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Tsarce
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla I've been playing since Alpha, before the Nether came out. I've got ok experience with most of the mods, though I do learn easy.
  • What do you bring to the table? : When I start something and know exactly how to get it done, I don't stop. I'm also inclined to help people who need it after having a stable footing for myself.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I'm quiet and tend to keep to myself, so I don't cause problems as a result.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Once. A friend was on my account. He hasn't done anything bad since, and as far as I know he stopped playing Minecraft altogether.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : I don't have any cookies to bring. Maybe the next person does?

PlasticShovel

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Diggy_Warrior
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 12 (I know, a bit young, but I'm not annoying as some people think kids my age are)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla mc since 1.2.5, but I pretty much am up-to-date with everything. I know a bit about bc, a fair amount about thaumcraft, and a ton about factory blocks.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I enjoy playing with other people and helping other people in my expertise as they help me.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I like to build arenas and other minigames that might be fun for other players.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned from a FTB server for "participating" in forging a soul shard. Basically, I just moved in with some friends of mine, and one had a soul shard he started but another ended. Apparently, it was forged, and most people in the area of the spawner were banned. Me and the other victims, including my friend who started the shard, found this unfair because most of the people he banned had nothing to do with the making of the soul shard. Additionally, he did not ban the use of forging soul shards either.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I know that you can only have 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader and that only donators and the like can have their own worlds. Also, automated machines and redpower must be "limited" to prevent lag.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Tsarce
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla I've been playing since Alpha, before the Nether came out. I've got ok experience with most of the mods, though I do learn easy.
  • What do you bring to the table? : When I start something and know exactly how to get it done, I don't stop. I'm also inclined to help people who need it after having a stable footing for myself.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I'm quiet and tend to keep to myself, so I don't cause problems as a result.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Once. A friend was on my account. He hasn't done anything bad since, and as far as I know he stopped playing Minecraft altogether.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : I don't have any cookies to bring. Maybe the next person does?
I know I have seen quite a few of the "My friend did it!" excuses, So I will ask you this. Have you taken steps to secure your account for only yourself or does anyone else know your details?

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Diggy_Warrior
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 12 (I know, a bit young, but I'm not annoying as some people think kids my age are)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla mc since 1.2.5, but I pretty much am up-to-date with everything. I know a bit about bc, a fair amount about thaumcraft, and a ton about factory blocks.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I enjoy playing with other people and helping other people in my expertise as they help me.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I like to build arenas and other minigames that might be fun for other players.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned from a FTB server for "participating" in forging a soul shard. Basically, I just moved in with some friends of mine, and one had a soul shard he started but another ended. Apparently, it was forged, and most people in the area of the spawner were banned. Me and the other victims, including my friend who started the shard, found this unfair because most of the people he banned had nothing to do with the making of the soul shard. Additionally, he did not ban the use of forging soul shards either.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I know that you can only have 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader and that only donators and the like can have their own worlds. Also, automated machines and redpower must be "limited" to prevent lag.
Diggy Tell me a little more about this ban, were shards not allowed on the server, or were people using a glitch to forge it?[DOUBLEPOST=1365625277][/DOUBLEPOST]Bunny I think I forgot to reload the whitelist lastnight, however I cant fix it or whitelist anyone atm cause the cp is down. (darn creeperhost!)