Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, looks like its been updated while i was of, so, install that version and ill speak to you soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363867664][/DOUBLEPOST]just seen you try join, there isnt an underscore in your name ? ive changed it, try again

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, looks like its been updated while i was of, so, install that version and ill speak to you soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363867664][/DOUBLEPOST]just seen you try join, there isnt an underscore in your name ? ive changed it, try again
I can't find the new version :[

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
The_Kitsuhime, Added Have Fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1363856762][/DOUBLEPOST]

Is Brujon, your username ? ill add that, make sure you get version 1.15.3 of twilight and disable the old one, congratz :p

TY very much :D Really looking forward to some fun builds.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
We are getting into some crazy builds now. AE storage and autocrafting rooms and all kinds of things :)

Battledonkey

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN): BattleDonkey
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla since infdev. Been playing around with the mods in the pack for around a year(excluding ones that havent been out that long like applied energistics, lol)
  • What do you bring to the table? Im pretty active lol
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a donkey. You like donkeys, right? HeeHaw, lol
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Codfish smells pretty bad, if I do say so myself.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN): BattleDonkey
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla since infdev. Been playing around with the mods in the pack for around a year(excluding ones that havent been out that long like applied energistics, lol)
  • What do you bring to the table? Im pretty active lol
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I'm a donkey. You like donkeys, right? HeeHaw, lol
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Codfish smells pretty bad, if I do say so myself.

Added

Item Tessaracts can break servers? o_O didn't know that.
That isnt what broke it :)

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN):Exitusworld
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)27
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:played alot of xbox360 version then got into PC and Mods.experience with FTB mods 1-10 (8)
  • What do you bring to the table? knowledge of how most things in the mods work(No fourth or lua) and i can help problem solve if the need arises.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to build cool big and fun stuff.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: i love to automate so i can build big and cool things so having just a few chunk loaders and a mining age is perfect. and i dont mind turning them off while im not on.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN):Exitusworld
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)27
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:played alot of xbox360 version then got into PC and Mods.experience with FTB mods 1-10 (8)
  • What do you bring to the table? knowledge of how most things in the mods work(No fourth or lua) and i can help problem solve if the need arises.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to build cool big and fun stuff.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: i love to automate so i can build big and cool things so having just a few chunk loaders and a mining age is perfect. and i dont mind turning them off while im not on.

Sounds good, I will have to show you my frame quarry. That things is a lot of fun.

zackthegr8

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: IGN: zackthegr8 IRL: Zack
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played vanilla MC since Beta 1.3, and I have played several versions of Tekkit, FTB, and other modpacks. I have also made several small servers for my friends and I.
  • What do you bring to the table? I really enjoy playing modded minecraft, and I have gotten pretty good at taking advantage of all of the possibilities that these mods add. I never grief/cheat, and I have never been banned from any server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I have never been banned, and if I like the server I might get some of my friends to apply for the whitelist so we can play together.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Don't worry, I read the rules, because I don't want to get hit with a cod fish!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: IGN: zackthegr8 IRL: Zack
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played vanilla MC since Beta 1.3, and I have played several versions of Tekkit, FTB, and other modpacks. I have also made several small servers for my friends and I.
  • What do you bring to the table? I really enjoy playing modded minecraft, and I have gotten pretty good at taking advantage of all of the possibilities that these mods add. I never grief/cheat, and I have never been banned from any server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I have never been banned, and if I like the server I might get some of my friends to apply for the whitelist so we can play together.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Don't worry, I read the rules, because I don't want to get hit with a cod fish!

Added you, watch out for Jordan ;)

zackthegr8

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name IRL: Thomas IGN Tmsteck
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I have been playing since around 1.5, and I have played on a few different servers, and have played tekkit, Voltz, vanila, and varies modpacks in FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? I enjoy building different things, and I enjoy finding out different things about different mods. I work hard to learn about different mods, and may be able to help others once I learn the ins and outs of this mod pack.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I am a friend of Zackthegr8, and I would like to play and build with him. I have never been banned also.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Cod fish are smelly; they also hurt, so I tend to avoid them. In the past, I have also set up huge cookie farms...

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name IRL: Thomas IGN Tmsteck
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I have been playing since around 1.5, and I have played on a few different servers, and have played tekkit, Voltz, vanila, and varies modpacks in FTB
  • What do you bring to the table? I enjoy building different things, and I enjoy finding out different things about different mods. I work hard to learn about different mods, and may be able to help others once I learn the ins and outs of this mod pack.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I am a friend of Zackthegr8, and I would like to play and build with him. I have never been banned also.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Cod fish are smelly; they also hurt, so I tend to avoid them. In the past, I have also set up huge cookie farms...

Added, Watch for jarrad, kinda has a bad smell to him o.0[DOUBLEPOST=1364373805][/DOUBLEPOST]Get appalying guys n girls, its a great server where everyone communicates and is willing to stop what there doing to help anyone, stil have a few places left on the town plots aswell so you can be close to everyone, and its okay were gonna force jarrad and incinerat of the plots because they cramp the style.....

legoegoman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name IGN: legoegoman789
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have been playing vanilla minecraft since about 1.2 and started FTB a few months ago. I mostly only explored IC2, but am hoping to start getting into lots of the mods that ftb has.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I love making machines and completing challenges, like making my first quarry or drill, and enjoy caving. I never grief bases or anything like that, and like to explore and cave with people.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I hosted a mindcrack server for a few friends, but the world got corrupted and i'm looking for a new server to call home :)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) How bad does cod fish actually smell? :p

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN): GreenAardvark53
  • Age(if you don't mind saying) 25
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing about with some of the mods mainly the magic bases one's such as thaumcraft 3 and EE3
  • What do you bring to the table? i'm very active in the way i do things, also i would like to say that im a nice person not that i can judge that
  • Anything else that may make us like you: i like trains? and aardvarks (African ant bears)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: im a vegetarian so i dont know what cod fish smells like nor tastes like