Jampacked II Submission/Judging

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely signed up as a judge. I planned on publishing my pack for the competition, but I've been putting off finishing it for two months haha. I'll have roughly 5hours per day that I'm off work with free time, so I can commit as much as needed to judging!

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
12 hours left. Just wanted to wish everyone who submitted good luck. Hoping to see many great packs this year.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
Are we expected too provide the images for the launcher in the submissions, or will this not be taken into account? Because I haven't got onto that yet.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Are we expected too provide the images for the launcher in the submissions, or will this not be taken into account? Because I haven't got onto that yet.
I don't get you, but you only need to send in a file containing only the neccesary folders (i.e. mods and configs folders)

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
What I meant was, when submitting a third party pack, you can submit an image file to be displayed on the launcher when your pack is selected, alongside a thumbnail for when your pack is viewed in the list of third party packs. I was asking if we needed to submit those or not, but you kind of answered my question anyway, so thanks.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
No, submissions for jampacked are intended to be simpler than 3rd party pack submissions to save people trouble. I do encourage people to submit to the 3rd party system separately, but that's up to them. No pictures needed for this one.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
What I meant was, when submitting a third party pack, you can submit an image file to be displayed on the launcher when your pack is selected, alongside a thumbnail for when your pack is viewed in the list of third party packs. I was asking if we needed to submit those or not, but you kind of answered my question anyway, so thanks.
A Jampacked submission is not an automatic ticket to a third party pack. If you want to upload it to FTB you have to follow the Third Party Pack guidelines separately and upload it yourself.

Edit: Dammit, @Watchful11 :p

Reactions: BeerCav

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
A Jampacked submission is not an automatic ticket to a third party pack. If you want to upload it to FTB you have to follow the Third Party Pack guidelines separately and upload it yourself.
Yeah, I know that. But as we're encouraged to and there are similarities between the two systems I just wanted to check I wouldn't be marked down for not having any kind of artwork. That's fine, thanks :D!

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey FTB guys I just submitted my pack but something messed up in my dropbox (a friend of me that wanted to download something else for school in my droppbox) so it can be that the download link which is given in the submission (dont know which donwload link it exactly is) doesnt work correctly. Some files were not able to be downloaded anymore with the old links and some did.
So here is the updated link, although it might be the same link. I hope this counts because otherwise my map might not be playable. I know this link works for sure, if the other does work you can use that one. But if you want to be sure always use this one

Reactions: BeerCav

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Hey FTB guys I just submitted my pack but something messed up in my dropbox (a friend of me that wanted to download something else for school in my droppbox) so it can be that the download link which is given in the submission (dont know which donwload link it exactly is) doesnt work correctly. Some files were not able to be downloaded anymore with the old links and some did.
So here is the updated link, although it might be the same link. I hope this counts because otherwise my map might not be playable. I know this link works for sure, if the other does work you can use that one. But if you want to be sure always use this one

You made it with a little over an hour to spare!