Jampacked Entry Details

Talonos

Jul 29, 2019
Sad thing is, had we known it was GMT, I'd have budgeted time differently. It would have had about 10 fewer quests, but I'd have gotten it in.

Perhaps they'll give us all an extra day to level the playing field for those who submitted on time and those who got four "extra hours" via a time-zone miscommunication? ;)

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I used the link on this page: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/3rd-party-modpack-guidelines.18250/ to send a link to the third-party modpack team submitting a 3rd party modpack, mentioning it was a jampacked entry. I hope that will be enough. :/

Good luck, bluchuv!
Thanks for the tip! Just sent my plea/JamPacked submission over to the third-party modpack team too.

Edit: (about your post about budgeting time differently)
I was out all day (tried to use phone's hotspot to upload w/ laptop but didn't have a great connection there) with family til I got back at 10pm so I don't think I would have gotten it in time anyway. Maybe I would have tried to wake up earlier for it.

Last edited:

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
So I'll pretend you guys didn't have a month to do this plus a 10 day extension... any of you that posted about it in here before the deadline so thats @Talonos @heartgold3 @bluchuv00 send me the required details via pm ASAP.

Template
Pack Name:

Details:

Link:

Country of residence:

Mods:
Mod, version

Team Name (If required):

Team Members (If required):

To be eligible for a prize you must be a resident of one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States. If you are not a resident of one of these countries you may still submit your entry to be judged however it is not possible for you to win a prize due to legal restrictions

By sending me the PM you accept the Terms & Conditions of the contest

Thing230

Jul 29, 2019
So obviously everything was just submitted. Any idea when the winner will be chosen. Im love HQM and would be interested in playing them soon or helping beta test if thats a possibility?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So obviously everything was just submitted. Any idea when the winner will be chosen. Im love HQM and would be interested in playing them soon or helping beta test if thats a possibility?
Read the third-party packs section.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
On this post or on the main FTB site? There are a lot of third party pack sections...
Edit: I do believe I have found the correct place, thank you.
Well that is the incorrect place, they will take up to 28 days to judge and at some point will be released to the public where possible. We don't know when that date is. Some people also submitted their packs as third party packs so people could play them now but that isn't the norm

Derangedvocal

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know if there will be another contest in the future because the 2 days leading up to submission i ended up working myself nonstop which ended up with me having to get talked to about health concerns then after I ended up getting in a heap of traffic to get on to better internet which ended with my pack being done an hour late. So I hope another contest like this one comes out if not I hope I can make it into a 3rd party pack seeing as I worked way to hard to give up on my pack.
Sadness.png

PandaBlack47

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know if there will be another contest in the future because the 2 days leading up to submission i ended up working myself nonstop which ended up with me having to get talked to about health concerns then after I ended up getting in a heap of traffic to get on to better internet which ended with my pack being done an hour late. So I hope another contest like this one comes out if not I hope I can make it into a 3rd party pack seeing as I worked way to hard to give up on my pack.View attachment 12487
That sucks..... @Captainnana give this man a chance.

cadock

Jul 29, 2019
Am a little confused by people complaining about the time zone confusion, in Slowpokes original thread he stated;
"Pack and Modpack submission must be made by 11:59pm UTC on the 31st July 2014", so when Captainnana said we would all get +10days to work on it I naturally assumed that meant until 11:59pm UTC on the 9th August. Or is that too logical?

Just a small disclaimer for all to know:
I am a participant, I have submitted a pack (on time), but I do NOT wish for anyone's work to be disallowed/discredited, I am a Minecraft fanatic just like many people here and would love to see and play all people's packs, just thought I'd weigh in with my "2 cents worth" and thought people should know what was stated.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Am a little confused by people complaining about the time zone confusion, in Slowpokes original thread he stated;
"Pack and Modpack submission must be made by 11:59pm UTC on the 31st July 2014", so when Captainnana said we would all get +10days to work on it I naturally assumed that meant until 11:59pm UTC on the 9th August. Or is that too logical?

Just a small disclaimer for all to know:
I am a participant, I have submitted a pack (on time), but I do NOT wish for anyone's work to be disallowed/discredited, I am a Minecraft fanatic just like many people here and would love to see and play all people's packs, just thought I'd weigh in with my "2 cents worth" and thought people should know what was stated.
Noones pack has been disallowed due to confusion on the timezone, everyone that has contacted me about it has been allowed eventually as far as I know