Jampacked Entry Details

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Now I'm pretty curious, what maps had a team working on them, instead of a singular person? The thing that I can see this affecting is the prizes, as depending on the size of the team, how much FTB invests in the prizes can change.

Also, I'm pretty curious about the modpacks themselves, I'd like to try them out.

I recall a message saying the teams could be any size but that only 3 awards would be given and it would be incumbent on the team to determine distribution, or something to that effect.[DOUBLEPOST=1411321208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now I'm pretty curious, what maps had a team working on them, instead of a singular person? The thing that I can see this affecting is the prizes, as depending on the size of the team, how much FTB invests in the prizes can change.

Also, I'm pretty curious about the modpacks themselves, I'd like to try them out.

^This is probably the most important issue at hand for the majority of us.

Talonos

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm pretty curious, what maps had a team working on them, instead of a singular person?

Mine, for instance.

What I wonder most about is whether the teams who are winning have been notified. I'm working under the assumption that I have not won, or I would have been notified. But If by some unlikely occurrence I have won, but they don't tell me until the announcement, then there will be a bunch of people like Capt. Panda wanting to play a modpack that's stuck between versions right now.

It'd be nice to know that I "officially" lost so I can not have to worry about it.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Mine, for instance.

What I wonder most about is whether the teams who are winning have been notified. I'm working under the assumption that I have not won, or I would have been notified. But If by some unlikely occurrence I have won, but they don't tell me until the announcement, then there will be a bunch of people like Capt. Panda wanting to play a modpack that's stuck between versions right now.

It'd be nice to know that I "officially" lost so I can not have to worry about it.
Don't give up on it, that's the last thing people want, if you can make an updated version, then I'd be all up for it. I've heard good things from gideon, so I at least want to give it a poke.

Reactions: pc_assassin

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of updated versions, would anyone be interested in an expansion of "Plundered Land"? First thing I would do is actually fix a twilight forest seed, and give you specific location quests; second thing would be mystcraft ages with "fun", and third would be some starting rotarycraft goals.

(And yes, there even is a story reason for why there's almost no ore in the overworld, forest, etc. )

Reactions: pc_assassin

Talonos

Jul 29, 2019
Don't give up on it, that's the last thing people want, if you can make an updated version, then I'd be all up for it. I've heard good things from gideon, so I at least want to give it a poke.

Yeah. That post you quoted? That was before I heard any of the "Good things from Gideon."

Seriously, what gets me motivated more than anything else is the thought that somewhere, someone is having fun with something I made. If I had "lost" the competition, with not so much as an honorable mention, it would mean that I would be better off spending my time on something people would actually care about. Given that people seem to actually care about Blightfall... consider a 1.7 version a certainty. :p

Thanks for the encouraging words.