[JamPacked 2] Absolom Lives

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh Sorry I have not been active, I have a bunch of school so I have to complete a bunch of project but I will be doing the whole v1.0.5 tomorrow and I will add some good things and such.Keep a good look out and I will be submitting the modpack as well tomorrow.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, thought you might like to know, the main menu doesn't look quite right when I launch it up :p

8qUHaKS.png
8qUHaKS.png

Reactions: Pudding01

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, thought you might like to know, the main menu doesn't look quite right when I launch it up :p

8qUHaKS.png
8qUHaKS.png
Yea I know we will be fixing that later in the future.We might take out launchgui so it wont look like that anymore.I might even make our own Launcher design if I have the time.

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my First Look on this ModPack. It's a blind play of the first 30 min or so.
Enjoy and congrats to ItsPando for this Entry. In my book any Mod Developer has my admiration.

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my First Look on this ModPack. It's a blind play of the first 30 min or so.
Enjoy and congrats to ItsPando for this Entry. In my book any Mod Developer has my admiration.

I fixed the slime bug just have to update it.Sorry.

ItsPando

Jul 29, 2019
When are you updating? Once the slimes and bats aren't a thing anymore i'll definitely be back playing!
Not sure when we will. Development has halted on this pack, and with Tommy leaving (he has the update), I'm not sure when, or even if it will be updated. My attentions are now focused on its sequel, After Absolom. Go check it out!