[JamPacked 2] Absolom Lives

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Also fix the slime spawning, it gets to much to fast, just too many the racket they make is very annoying, & lets try build some interesting story to this pack, in mho its worth it.

Reactions: Pudding01

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Also fix the slime spawning, it gets to much to fast, just too many the racket they make is very annoying, & lets try build some interesting story to this pack, in mho its worth it.
Alright I'll try to fix that slime spawning thing

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Problem. Pam's harvest craft is causing me to catch all kinds of fish, but no regular minecraft fish like the quest wants me to.

Edit: Finally caught a regular fish

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Problem. Pam's harvest craft is causing me to catch all kinds of fish, but no regular minecraft fish like the quest wants me to.

Edit: Finally caught a regular fish
Oh.... still waiting for the v1.0.4 to be approved and then the questlines will be all fixed.(there is not fish quest anymore but I kinda changed the questline a little but I will add it all back in dont want to takeover for ItsPando)

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Ok v1.0.4 Is out
  • Podzol problem fixed
  • Added a bit of new quests and reward bags
  • Added a rough banner on the ftblauncher(anyone willing to do art then that would be great)
  • Many other minor things as well
  • Have Fun!!!
  • Some quest seem to be completed in the beginning(Reason:Thought quest completion for me was only on my quest book not anyone else's questline)

Last edited:

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean interesting story to this pack?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
It seemed like just a normal day work, eat, gym, spend some time with the the girlfriend, little did I know that was the last peace of normality I would ever have, on waking the next day I find my self in a strange land all brown a barren with green cube like creatures banging at the door of the small dirt hut I find my self in, its some kind of dream & I will soon wake up, but to this day I have not awoke from this nightmare, etc.

Something like that a back story that can then be carried by the quest lines.

Reactions: Pudding01

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think we're gonna change the story.It serves a good thing to build around on a story and we love what we have so far but thank you for the suggestion.We kinda already have a backstory set because the whole point is to discover what he/she was once and as he/she goes further along.He/She starts to remember everything.

Last edited:

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I've used a bit of regrowth's idea but I will switch it around quite a bit and you'll see a bunch of pics on how I will tweak everything out.Have fun and I will be keeping everyone updated.

I will also add draconic evolution as an endgame thing and I will add some items from draconic evolution to be in reward bags and quest

Last edited:

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
i love this modpack! it's like Terra as i wanted it to be. maybe a bit too easy in the start, but at least it isn't just " sit and wait for crops to grow" like in regrowth. keep up the good work!

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
i love this modpack! it's like Terra as i wanted it to be. maybe a bit too easy in the start, but at least it isn't just " sit and wait for crops to grow" like in regrowth. keep up the good work!
Thx for the feedback(It really boosts my self esteem) and make sure to report the pesky bugs cause we will EXTERMINATE them all!!

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Hey btw, why in the quest book there is unnamed completed?
Yea,I think I forgot to name some quests and put some goals for them because I wanted people to actually get to the other questlines.In the v2.0.0 we'll probably finish most of the quest lines.

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
oh ok, and another question.... why is every drops from sieve gravel an sand is so hard to get....?
Give me a sec,I'll take a look at it and see what I can do but it might be fixed in the next version if the problem is unbearable

EDIT:Here is a file, download it and put it in the scripts folder in Jampacked2AbsolomLives.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/us8mahsv5hlvfzg/Sieve Change.zs?dl=0
Once you download that and put it in the scripts folder then when you're ingame just type /mt reload and it'll be good for the sieving problem.
(P.S I will add this in the v2.0.0 so there wont be anymore trouble)

Last edited: