Whitelist Server JAG Craft | Whitelist | 24/7 | 18 Slots | Forge Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXxHitmanxXx131

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
1) Have you read everything above? Yes I have, If u need to explain more I can.
2) In Game Name:xXxHitmanxXx131
3) Age:18
4) Location (country/timezone):Canada BC
5) Time you are generally on: When I get the Chance Ill try to be on. Around 3pm-12pm
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft:Since Beta.
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: A little after the full version came out.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love to mine and fight monsters, I'm not soo good at building tho.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: I have been ban once on a tekkit server.
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: There was a portal in the middle of nowhere and I broke it and remade it but they consider it greifing so i got banned.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I love trying out mods, even tho I take my time getting to them. I love trying to make "Factories* to make my items auto or try to anyways

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes
2) In Game Name: Astal2684
3) Age: 29
4) Location (country/timezone): Bahamas
5) Time you are generally on: Try to be on every day
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.0 PC Release
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Since Tekkit about a year before FTB was released
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build, design, Play with others(single player can be boring after a while.) Bees and Trees
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I'm kind and helpful to others. I have a day job during the week so I tend to play mostly after work and on the weekends. I frown on griefers and thieves. And I wish to be of service to the server and others.