Whitelist Server JAG Craft | Whitelist | 24/7 | 18 Slots | Forge Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to JAG Craft! We are a small server just getting started.

2013-02-01_00.14.28.png

Owner: Jgdovin
Admins: Demonic_Chaos953, iwantspeed
Builder: Psycl0ne

UPDATE

We have upgraded our server :) We are now running on a very respectable dual core 3.4ghz server with 8gb ram. Its with OVH hosting and absolutely zero lag!

Server IP: mc.jagcraft.com:25605
Updated Config (Should not affect other servers you play on):https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98328438/jagcraft147.zip

IRC Channel: irc.esper.net - #jagcraft

We have 18 slots on a Stone server from MCProhosting. Will be moving to a larger server soon if the need arises. We are a mature community, prefer 18+. If you are under 18 you will have to convince us that you are right.

We constantly update the server to keep everything up to date. We are also beta testing Forge Essentials as our owner is a contributor to the mod. Please report any issues on our forums here: http://www.jagcraft.com

Rules:
1) Obey the admins
2) Do not grief
3) Guests may only build in guest worlds
4) Membership is given by admins when its felt appropriate
5) DO NOT ask for membership, you will be ignored!
6) Yes we are under construction, sorry for the mess
7) We are a beta server, we will be testing some mods that are in alpha/beta phase.
8) If you have an issue with #1 and an admin is being rude, please provide screenshots to another admin/owner

Whitelist Application:

1) Have you read everything above?
2) In Game Name:
3) Age:
4) Location (country/timezone):
5) Time you are generally on:
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft:
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft:
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
9) Have you ever been banned from a server:
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition):

Thanks for taking the time to apply! We look forward to breaking blocks with you :)

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it could be quite useful to understand more about the person you may be accepting. Thank you for adding this question to your application form, it's much appreciated
Not a problem :) I will discuss with my admins about your application. Our rule is 18+ but you have made quite a good case for yourself. Do you have posts over on MinecraftForums or anywhere else that we can see some activity from you?

Lons 99

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? yep
2) In Game Name: lons_99
3) Age: 24
4) Location (country/timezone): I'm Italian GMT+1
5) Time you are generally on: 10:00/15:00 or 15:00/20:00
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.7.3
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: since i've discovered Direwolf let's play... maybe in his season 2
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I think... build contraption, specially with RP2
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: nope
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: only recently i'm plaing on server because bored of the smp...
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: on me not much to say... i like play minecraft and don't care about griefing... maybe help someone to understand something about mod... As Direwolf20 follower I know pretty much everything he show on his video about mod...

ScienceOfficer

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes I have
2) In Game Name: ScienceOfficer
3) Age: 16
4) Location (country/timezone): West coast of Canada UTC-8:00
5) Time you are generally on: Around 7:00 Pacific time.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.5
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Since November 2011 (I think it was 1.8)
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I like to build any that can be sustainable, especially with forestry
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No I haven't
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: N/A
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I am a French Immersion Student from Victoria British Columbia I am heavily involved in the performing arts centered around musical theater. I would like to join the server because I, for sometime now have been looking for a small FTB server to join and hope to make freinds and help other when they need it and learn things myself. On servers I generally work in collaborations with others on the server to help build the community. As I said before I love sustainability and will do whatever it takes to make something sustainable. I also zealously plan for ahead when in comes to nuclear fallout.
Thank you for your time.

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
.1) Have you read everything above? yep
2) In Game Name: xGillas
3) Age:14
4) Location (country/timezone): Slovakia
5) Time you are generally on:11:00 - 18:00 sometimes
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1,5 +/- year maybe
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: i dont know uff... 1+/- year maybe?
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love making a new sistems with RP2,BC,IC,TE
9) Have you ever been banned from a server:no
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:***
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I like friendly community and good server without lags and pretty maps dont griefed... want to play on this server because they will think that I will like it here: D and i like multiplayer :)I hate grief and those who are doing it. I like to play in a small group of friends or solo. Always find my place in the mountains or in the forest, and each NO-GRIEFER is welcome with me and when ask me who needs i give to they some materials or help :).

Pascal van Ratingen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above?
Yes i have read everything.
2) In Game Name:
Calmz0r
3) Age:
to old, like 40.
4) Location (country/timezone):
Europe, Netherlands
5) Time you are generally on:
when i get home from work.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft:'
almost 1,5 year
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft:'
2,5 months
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Building things
9) Have you ever been banned from a server:
Never.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition):
I am a great addon to a server population, i do know my vanilla ways. now trying to learn more of these mods. I like playing with others, and i aint shy ;) I love to help with anything,
and i deffenly never grief other peoples work. I dont like pvp. If you have any specific questions i am more then happy to answer these to you.

Greetings Calmz.

Juxtaposer

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above?: Indeed.
2) In Game Name: Juxtaposer
3) Age: 22
4) Location (country/timezone): Quebec, Canada EST
5) Time you are generally on: Random hours, no set schedule at the moment.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: I started relatively recently when I found ComputerCraft.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: For now I am mainly interested in using computers for some fun builds.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No, this would be my first server.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: By trade I work as a musician for the Canadian Forces, but I enjoy programming as a hobby. I am actually particularly interested in this server for its beta status, as I am intrigued by the idea of doing some Minecraft modding myself in the near future.

darkrising2

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? yes
2) In Game Name: darkrising2
3) Age: 15
4) Location (country/timezone): US/Pacific
5) Time you are generally on: 3-8 pm
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.5
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: since 1.2.5
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build massive architecture and create over complicated machines
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: yes
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: about a year ago I was banned from buxville for xray/flyhack haven't been banned since
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I lift.

oninaig

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

1) Have you read everything above? Yes
2) In Game Name: Oninaig
4) Location (country/timezone): USA East Coast
5) Time you are generally on: Early Morning/Evening
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years-ish
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Little over a year
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Make sorting systems with logistics pipes :p
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I enjoy helping people with problems they may run into when trying to get things to work with the various new mods. Plus I enjoy and encourage the company aspect of having an SMP server (meaning its nice to have people to chat with even if you are busy doing your own things around your own base/house)

cannonfodder1

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

1) Have you read everything above? yes
2) In Game Name: cannonfodder1
3) Age: 19
4) Location (country/timezone): Canada
5) Time you are generally on: 3:45 - 8:00 weekdays, anytime on weekends
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: a year ago, then Tekkit, then FTB.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: TNT cannons and cool redstone contraptions
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: yes
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: i got banned from a stupid server called Nyan Craft for not knowing what Nyan Cat was.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): i have a cat and a dog and i love playing minecraft and Halo. i started modding my minecraft then heard about Tekkit. i player that for a few months but then i got sick of playing on minecraft version 1.2.5 for months and months while amazing updates like 1.3 and 1.4 were released. i switched to FTB (which updates more frequently) and have been playing it ever since. i am familiar with most of the mods in FTB (except for thaumcraft, Ic2 nuclear reactors, and a bit of redpower2.)

also i have never really used a modified server config before, where do i put the config file once i download it?
and which pack? Direwolf20 or Mindcrack?

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations Oninaig, Juxtaposer, ScienceOfficer, LyndhurstV you have been added to whitelist.

Please view our forums at http://jagcraft.com for updated configs and mods. Come check out our irc @ irc.esper.net channel #jagcraft if you have any issues or just to hang out :)

cannonfodder1

Jul 29, 2019
uh i tried testing going on the server with the MachineMuse PowerSuits and the beta IC2 installed but i got this error in my log (the thing that opens with the FTB launcher):

2013-02-01 20:42:02 [INFO] [STDOUT] Connecting to mc.jagcraft.com, 25605
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] PacketHandler: Failed to handle packet type 10
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] Failed to register dimension for id 7, One is already registered
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id 7, One is already registered
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.registerDimension(DimensionManager.java:83)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at xcompwiz.mystcraft.MPacketDimensions.registerDimensions(MPacketDimensions.java:39)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at xcompwiz.mystcraft.MPacketDimensions.handle(MPacketDimensions.java:28)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at xcompwiz.mystcraft.MystcraftPacketHandler.onPacketData(MystcraftPacketHandler.java:43)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1483)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at di.a(SourceFile:59)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at ayk.c(GuiConnecting.java:49)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1537)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
2013-02-01 20:42:03 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2013-02-01 20:42:04 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] FML has detected item discrepancies
2013-02-01 20:42:04 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Missing items : {30757=Item 30757, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorFeet, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 30756=Item 30756, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemComponent, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 30759=Item 30759, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorHead, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 246=Item 246, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name tinOre, claimedModId null, 247=Item 247, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name copperOre, claimedModId null, 30761=Item 30761, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorTorso, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 30760=Item 30760, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerArmorLegs, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 30762=Item 30762, Type net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerTool, owned by mmmPowersuits, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null}
2013-02-01 20:42:04 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Mismatched items : {}

and i i end up just overloading this page with the massive wall of text i pasted, then im sorry.

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
cannonfodder1: the myst error is fine I may update the client side config. However it looks like you did not copy over the configs from the config folder, other players are connecting fine. I appreciate you testing and will discuss with the other admins your application when they are available.

cannonfodder1

Jul 29, 2019
thanks. so i copy the configs from the config folder and replace the old ones? i just stuck the .rar file in the "mods" folder XD

also thanks for adding/letting me know about the powersuits mod i tested it out AND IT IS AMAZING

EDIT: ill be offline for the night i look forward to seeing a reply soon! (i put the IC2 config in the config folder and deleted the old one and i did the same with the forestry folder, but it still doesnt work)

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: moltakkk111
3) Age: 14
4) Location (country/timezone): usa/central
5) Time you are generally on: from 3 pm to 8 pm (weekdays) allmost all day on weekends
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.8
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: around 2 weeks after i got the game
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Cave mining
10) Skipped
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I have lots of free time but I can't stand single player

GotGoats

Jul 29, 2019
1) Yes
2) GotGoats
3) I would rather not give my age, but i will tell you I'm not up to your standards, but will try to make up for that in any way possible
4) US (east coast)
5) Give or take 2 hours
6) Over a year, almost 2
7) I've been playing Tekkit for almost 5 months, but not much FTB
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build and do a little redstone
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I've played a lot on a tekkit server, so I know a lot of the basics of railcraft, buildcraft, IC2, ect. Also I've watched my fair share of FTB vids so I know (sorta) what I'm doing. Finally, whenever I try a modded server, especially FTB and tekkit, all my expensive things tend to get stolen, so a whitelisted server would be awesome to join and to get to know the community. Thank you for reading my application!

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes I have.
2) In Game Name: loading_bar678
4) Location (country/timezone): Seattle (Washington state)/ Pacific
5) Time you are generally on: 6-10 PM
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 3 years
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: about 2 years. I started FTB in February last year.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build community structures, and/or make redstone contraptions.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Once...
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: There was this guy who purposely crashed the server, so when it restarted I started yelling at him and I got banned.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): Hello! My name is Troy. I love to fiddle with things, test out little inventions, and play with wires. I don't like/do programming computers or doing stuff that takes a lot of preparing. I think I would be a good addition, mostly because I would help others, help on community projects, and I know a lot about most of the mods (ThaumCraft, IC2, RedPower, and Factorizations.)

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: rakkie3
3) Age: 29
4) Location (country/timezone): Belgium
5) Time you are generally on: 6-10 PM
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 1,5 year
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: about 1,5 years.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: play with other people, help and be a part of a community. Especially playing thaumcraft.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I'm a working mom that loves to play minecraft and is looking for a server where everybody is nice and won't steal from others. I hope to help others out if there stuck with mods and hope to help on future projects.