Whitelist Server JAG Craft | Whitelist | 24/7 | 18 Slots | Forge Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations loading_bar678, rakkie3 you have been added to whitelist.

Please view our forums at http://jagcraft.com for updated configs and mods. Come check out our irc @ irc.esper.net channel #jagcraft if you have any issues or just to hang out :)

Ultimate_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes indeed I have.
2) In Game Name: Ultimate_Rush
3) Age:15
4) Location (country/timezone):Netherlands GMT +1
5) Time you are generally on: Monday to Friday: 4-10:30 PM Week Days: Can range from a whole day to just 2-3 hours.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years.
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft:1 Year.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Making Redstone contraptions, automatic farms and such.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, and hope I never will.
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:-.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition):I originally used to play Tekkit so I know a lot about all of these mods. I also know the basics and a little more about the other mods. I like to help out people and also to after reading the thread of this server I thought it might be a good one. I'm a 15 year old guy. I would be useful to this server because I can build a ton of redstone contraptions, this may be useful for the spawn or even helping people. I've heard from a lot of people that I am very mature. I've been Moderator once, Admin twice, Co-Owner once, Master Designer (Master Builder) once and Head-Admin once. I am good with plugins and permissions.

PHI_Flyers10

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes
2) In Game Name: PHI_Flyers10
3) Age: 20
4) Location (country/timezone): US, EST (-5)
5) Time you are generally on: Evenings/Nights, days on weekends and Tuesdays and Thursdays
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5 months
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: 5 months
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I enjoy building a lot but collecting rare items is a lot of fun too, as well as making machines in FTB
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I love Minecraft and my last server I was on is no more so I'm really looking for a great community to be a part of, and I like helping others and working together in one way or another. I also follow all the rules and don't grief, and I like that this server is for older players. Plus, FTB servers are the best.

Napp

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above?: Yes
2) In Game Name: Napp
3) Age: 18
4) Location (country/timezone): UK (GMT+0)
5) Time you are generally on: 2-3 Hours
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have an Alpha key so I guess since then pretty much :)
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Last 6 months.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building with all the electronic gadgets!
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: No.

11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition: I've played a lot of modded minecraft on my own and I'm looking to Join a small/Medium server with a good bunch of mature people to spend time with in creating all the mystical magickery of the modpack :)) Too much alliteration!

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? yeah , unless u mean all the posts above mine
2) In Game Name: etopsirhc
3) Age: 24
4) Location (country/timezone): gmt-8
5) Time you are generally on: any time i can be , usualy between 10am to 2am ( not 2-10 ;) )
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.7.3
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: almost as long
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: depends on the type but in general i like to make cool contraptions and epic builds
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: not that i know of
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): i'm a good buy , though tend to joke around alot . i like to build things that are both functional as well as cool looking. one build i've been trying to get done on a server is what would become my house , a 256 by 113 by 110 ragnarok ( frame built by turtles detailed by hand )

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Yes.
2) In Game Name: Boncz92
3) Age: 19
4) Location (country/timezone): United states , east coast.
5) Time you are generally on: 5-12 ( unless im working )
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha.
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Since around 1.5
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build massive contraptions integrating all the different mods.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:n/a
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I have alot of spare time, and im willing to help out and contribute to the community. I also build big advanced contraptions , involving all of the mods working together.

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to the following players, you have been added to whitelist:

Ultimate_Rush
PHI_Flyers10
Napp
etopsirhc
Boncz92

Please view our forums at http://jagcraft.com for updated configs and mods. Come check out our irc @ irc.esper.net channel #jagcraft if you have any issues or just to hang out :)

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: BelGaraath
4) Location (country/timezone): Uk
5) Time you are generally on: Varies greatly, due to college being 3 days a week,
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2-3 years, Alpha sometime
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Long time, early releases of BC
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Extreme Terraforming, The earth shall obey my command, the sea's rise at my will.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Aye, Trolling admin got pissy when i told him to stop killing me
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain:^
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : Im helpfull, often online, Smart, and a decent builder.

Eibon

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? Of course
2) In Game Name: Phatnom
4) Location (country/timezone): UK - GMT
5) Time you are generally on: This varies a lot since I'm not always on, so I can't put the exact time.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Alpha 1.0.17_04
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Recently new to FTB, however I plan to learn all the features one day so I can hopefully teach new comers.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building cities/unusual buildings.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Not to date
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: N/A
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition : I want a server where I can learn the features of FTB in peace (no one interfering/generally being annoying), I think I would be a good addition due to the fact I can not make a nuisance myself, I keep to myself unless people ask for help or community event for example.

cannonfodder1

Jul 29, 2019
i will automatically assume i have not been accepted because you have accepted those who made their posts later than me. oh well. best of luck to your server, and ill keep monitoring this thread just incase.

Sam Nichols

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above?: yes
2) In Game Name:spaz314
3) Age:16
4) Location (country/timezone):U.S.A. Central time zone
5) Time you are generally on:usually 5pm to 9pm but varies due to high school
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since Alpha 1.0.5
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: for almost 2 years
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I like to do a little bit of everything. Building i guess
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: nope
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition:I really like playing modded minecraft and this server looks like alot of fun.
Also what is your chat client? I have a mic[DOUBLEPOST=1360416729][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. I am a mature player and I don't whine or complain. I don't aim to annoy anyone

Degrotepeter

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: Degrotepeter
3) Age: 21
4) Location (country/timezone): The Netherlands (GMT +1)
5) Time you are generally on: Normally around 8, till I dont know =]
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since alpha 1.2 I believe
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: For about a year now, I started out with Tekkit, but switched to Feed the Beast a few months ago.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I like building, and making complex machinery. Aside from that I love social servers and interaction with other players.
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: -
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I'm a social player who loves interaction with other players and to help them out. I'm a decent builder as well, so no ugly buildings from my part =]

Epicness550

Jul 29, 2019
1)Have you read everything above?Yes
2)In Game Name:Epicness550
3)Age:10
4)Location(country/timezone):U.S.A
5)Time you are generally on:Kind of early in the morning
6)How long have you been playing Minecraft:I think during 1.4.5
7)How long have you been playing modded Minecraft:Never
8)What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft:I like to build good stuff,such as a tower,going to play Walls,being on SkyDoesMinecraft's server,and constantly asking for a girlfriend on a server
9)Have you ever been banned from a server:No,of course not
10)If #9 is a yes,please explain:
11)Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition:I'm a social person that likes having fun,playing Minecraft(alot). I would be a good addition because I can build very good houses,and other stuff that just escaped my mind.Oh,and I like drinking soda

Kenneth Endfinger

Jul 29, 2019
1) Have you read everything above? yes
2) In Game Name: kendfinger
3) Age: 13
4) Location (country/timezone): United States / Eastern Standard Time
5) Time you are generally on: Everyday in afternoon
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 9 months
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: 8 months
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mess with the code
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: I tried to resolve a conflict between the Owner and a Player on Teamspeak
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I do some programming. Mainly java but I do web programming too. And I'm a fun person!

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to the following players, you have been added to whitelist:

BelGaraath
Phatnom
Degrotepeter

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
jg can you whitelist paulbunyan99 its my alt.... i kinda fell into lava and dont wanna die

jagmc

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE

We have upgraded our server :) We are now running on a very respectable dual core 3.4ghz server with 8gb ram. Its with OVH hosting and absolutely zero lag! Looking for a few more players to join our growing community

michaelcurtis96

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: michaelcurtis96
3) Age: 16
4) Location (country/timezone): California, USA
5) Time you are generally on: Week Days: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST Weekends: all day!
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since before beta 1.8
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: with 1.0 release
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: FTB (mods)
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: no
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: nope
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): Know many of the mods extensively and will help out

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
2) In Game Name: Frankiejoh
3) Age: 16
4) Location (country/timezone): EST
5) Time you are generally on: Im on most everyday if not all days of the week.
6) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since alpha loved every second of it.
7) How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: Couple months a friend got me into it.
8) What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build
9) Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes
10) If #9 is a yes, please explain: I was banned for placing an Enderportal frame Without knowing it was a creative only item. I got it from an admin.
11) Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good addition (Thanks LyndhurstV for this addition): I will be a great addition because im a nice person I am also a good builder i think you would be impressed by some stuff i plan on doing.

Hope i get accepted!