Items to blacklist for duping?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IIRCGOG

Jul 29, 2019
Besides the canvas bag, is there another item used for duping?

To prove I'm not just trying to dupe, I just need to know the item(s) used. No tutorial on the dupe is needed. This is for my server so that everyone has a fair chance to play legit.

I'm using ultimate pack.

IIRCGOG

Jul 29, 2019
Mining turtle

E: Doesn't need to be mining turtle, any turtle is fine.
Huh. Well, I blacklisted turtles on my server but now I'm kinda curious. How do you dupe? If you don't wanna tell cause you think I'm lying I understand but I'm really kinda curious.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Portal Radio can be duplicated through a glitch (only need the radio, no other machines) and then uncrafted for infinite iron

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. Well, I blacklisted turtles on my server but now I'm kinda curious. How do you dupe? If you don't wanna tell cause you think I'm lying I understand but I'm really kinda curious.
If you put a bucket full of water into the turtle's inventory and tell it to "refuel all", it empties the bucket and duplicates it to every free slot, so it's infinite iron due to bucket smelting = 3 iron ingots.

Jul 29, 2019
If you space-click when your inventory is close to full, it will crash the client, when you log back in, there is items that DID fit in your inventory and the same items are also still in the forestry bag. I've sent a bug report to Sengir but received no reply AND it hasn't been fixed.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Dupe Bug with breaking an Arcane Worktable. Don't think people will like you banning it so you might want to ban the breaking of it or something

I recommend banning the uncrafting table. There are many exploits such as infinite nether stars and others that I don't want to give away for the safety of servers

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
This thread should stick to PMs instead of bunching all these dupes in one area for easy access.

Status
Not open for further replies.