It is done...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have quarry plus?? if not how did you get it? how much diamonds do you have?
I Used quarries from quarry plus and i used a few ender quarries to get this also why does it matter how many diamonds i have? i have 5000+ diamonds[DOUBLEPOST=1395874939][/DOUBLEPOST]Also a couple igneous extruders

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok maybe the 1 DSU full if octuples compressed cobblestone is a bit much but I think I might be able to do 1 trillion...

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
God, I hate being the math nerd.
But, I'm going to be the math nerd.

At 1,000 cobble a second (which is possible) you can produce just about 90 million cobble a day. Call it 100 million for ease of math. A billion would take 10 days. A trillion would take 10,000 days. Or, roughly, 30 ish years. Upping your cobble to 100,000 a second (which I'm not sure is possible) would drop that to 3 or 4 months. Realistically, it would be somewhere between those two extremes. Say 5 years or so. Of your computer running Minecraft 24/7.

I mean, if that is your thing, have fun.

(hmm, I do wonder what is the max speed you can produce cobble. Igneous extruder is probably the best way, I just wonder how many you could have going at once before you either overload the pipe system and/or your computer)

Reactions: Padfoote

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
God, I hate being the math nerd.
But, I'm going to be the math nerd.

At 1,000 cobble a second (which is possible) you can produce just about 90 million cobble a day. Call it 100 million for ease of math. A billion would take 10 days. A trillion would take 10,000 days. Or, roughly, 30 ish years. Upping your cobble to 100,000 a second (which I'm not sure is possible) would drop that to 3 or 4 months. Realistically, it would be somewhere between those two extremes. Say 5 years or so. Of your computer running Minecraft 24/7.

I mean, if that is your thing, have fun.

(hmm, I do wonder what is the max speed you can produce cobble. Igneous extruder is probably the best way, I just wonder how many you could have going at once before you either overload the pipe system and/or your computer)
DartCraft time torch near a lot of Igneous Extruders.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

XU item transfer nodes (I believe that's what it is) are able to do about a stack a second or so with the right amount of upgrades. They also don't seem to have a massive impact on performance.

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I found this on imgur that puts out an octuple a day. Time torches could probably cut that to two or three hours, if your computer doesn't melt in the process. If. Still would take like 3 years to make a trillion cobble.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
if you want alot of cobble fast, don't use igneous extruders, but use extra utilities item nodes.
not many people know, but extra utilities item nodes can generate cobble when placed on a piece of cobble with water on one side, and lava on the other.
you can also give the item node mining upgrades so it'll generate cobble even faster.

Reactions: MoosyDoosy