It is done...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
You can spend 1 year or even 1 second on making cobble. But if you don't have a use for it, you just wasted that much of your life. Don't waste your life, you never get it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm how fast would a fully upgraded Extrautilities transfer node, making cobble stone surrounded by as much DartCraft's Time Torch as possible?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm how fast would a fully upgraded Extrautilities transfer node, making cobble stone surrounded by as much DartCraft's Time Torch as possible?

My server is weeping just thinking about it.

Also, item nodes are not as lag free as you think. At least, when they have upgrades in them. One with half a stack of each upgrade was taking 150 (nano?) seconds to update according to Opis.

Reactions: PierceSG

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

I think your computer would bluescreen before sucking itself up in a miniature black hole

condensedapple

Jul 29, 2019
I have 100 resonant igneous extruders, running for 1 week, and my cobble DSU is now full, even though exporting cobble with 3 max speed export buses (AE2) to produce octuple compressed cobble. I noticed that AE cant access a full DSU anymore, therefore I had to control the extruders with a level emitter.