Is there a way to automatically right-click on a wall...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
I want to automatically place items on walls in my ftb world.

I have tried using:

block placer (open blocks)
block place (MFR)
autonomous activator

Any more suggestions anyone??

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Dynamism tablet from Thaumic Tinkerer?
Thaumcraft golems with use cores may also work

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I want to automatically place items on walls in my ftb world.

I have tried using:

block placer (open blocks)
block place (MFR)
autonomous activator

Any more suggestions anyone??
what is wrong with those options?

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing they don't work. ;)
i somehow doubt it's as simple as that.
there might be few options:
1) there may be some unusual items that need to be placed. beats me if the even exist but it's modded MC after all so it's possible. in this case it'd be nice to know em.
2) he plays on server, in which case automatic block placement is banned, so he'd be better off asking people on server.
3) he wants to place head/trophies/whatever on the wall, just because. in this case it's probably achievable with golems or turtles. redstone shenanigans and wall o' activator might do the job as well.

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
i somehow doubt it's as simple as that.
there might be few options:
1) there may be some unusual items that need to be placed. beats me if the even exist but it's modded MC after all so it's possible. in this case it'd be nice to know em.
2) he plays on server, in which case automatic block placement is banned, so he'd be better off asking people on server.
3) he wants to place head/trophies/whatever on the wall, just because. in this case it's probably achievable with golems or turtles. redstone shenanigans and wall o' activator might do the job as well.
No, I play on a SSP world and which I listed are as RealSketch suggested - they don't work...

Reactions: RealSketch

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
No, I play on a SSP world and which I listed are as RealSketch suggested - they don't work...
Could we at least be told what item you are trying to place so we can rule out that it is not the item that is the problem?

Seems rather pointless to be speculating about all kinds of placement methods without knowing what item we are talking about.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Could we at least be told what item you are trying to place so we can rule out that it is not the item that is the problem?

Seems rather pointless to be speculating about all kinds of placement methods without knowing what item we are talking about.
Well, I think anything can go in an item frame, so we don't really need to know but oh well, it would be nice.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Well, I think anything can go in an item frame, so we don't really need to know but oh well, it would be nice.
The OP never mentioned an Item Frame. That was asked as a question by Celestialphoenix.