Is OP too OP?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Aww, I was gonna make a joke about how they nerfed it by making it seperate for ordering discs and streaming...
But I got made fun of :eek:

Reactions: Lambert2191

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok watched the video Enigmius1 I agree with you for the most part. This is why agree with your basic point of view. This is why you will see I often say that everyone has there right to play the way they want to. But I do disagree with your end statement. The mod in question and the mod at the heart of many of these debate sadly pointing someone to the config is a legitimate answer. You might not agree with it and yes I would not have an issue if the moder in question grew a pair and just said this is how it is deal with it.

But in the end your core statement is pretty much the whole reason I started this thread. Everyone wants to play their own way and they vary much have the right to do so.

And most of these OP threads do little by cause flame wars. Some are honestly just looking for advice or help but don't word their thread well others are just here to troll. I try and make it clear when I talk about balance, pacing, or OPness that I am talking about my own personal playstyle and not suggesting anyone should change theirs or that I am suggesting that I am better then anyone else because of the level or 'hard core' I might or might not have.

Honestly I just feel people need to be more aware of their own personal bias on the subject and stop tiring to force others to conform to their own. Also I really think many people need to learn how to ask for help with something instead of just opening fire at a mod that has charged something or has something they do not understand.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I try and make it clear when I talk about balance, pacing, or OPness that I am talking about my own personal playstyle and not suggesting anyone should change theirs or that I am suggesting that I am better then anyone else because of the level or 'hard core' I might or might not have.
haha, OPness. :3