Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

L4L

Jul 29, 2019
I'm new to Feed the Beast, but this server is a great start for getting to know the basics. Certainly improvements can be made, but for now it's manageable.
IGN: L4L

RaSeven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RaSeven
First time on FTB server, and your server is my choice for now (I played with my friends on my own server before).

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Chrissyhailfire

griefprotection is one of my favorate plugins as well as mcmmo these two factors along with the fact that they keep the server updated with the newest mods makes this a very good server. the donation packages dont give out quantum suits or anything but they are nice perks such as the kings rank mine (so far loving the fact i'm not running into anyone elses stripmine) if your unsure just spend a few moments in the chat as there's almost someone chatting away.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Hey nice Server its pretty cool.
MfG Demerin1998
I'm new to Feed the Beast, but this server is a great start for getting to know the basics. Certainly improvements can be made, but for now it's manageable.
IGN: L4L
IGN: RaSeven
First time on FTB server, and your server is my choice for now (I played with my friends on my own server before).
IGN : DanyDS
Just awesome server
IGN:Chrissyhailfire

griefprotection is one of my favorate plugins as well as mcmmo these two factors along with the fact that they keep the server updated with the newest mods makes this a very good server. the donation packages dont give out quantum suits or anything but they are nice perks such as the kings rank mine (so far loving the fact i'm not running into anyone elses stripmine) if your unsure just spend a few moments in the chat as there's almost someone chatting away.

Sorry guys, I got behind in my bonus block adding! All have been added now![DOUBLEPOST=1361913178][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Blackopskid7

This is by far the best FTB server i have ever played on. the way you guys have it set up is truly amazing. thanks for this server

Yours has been added too!

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
We are now LIVE with FTB Ultimate 1.0.1!

Mods - whenever an Ultimate section is made, can this be moved to said section? Thanks!

Reactions: RaSeven

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
wanted to check it out, but seems to be down

Not down and hasn't been down. If you checked it right at the top of the hour (about 20 minutes ago), we have a scheduled reboot every 3 hours. You might have tried right at that moment.

shadow1patin

Jul 29, 2019
Cool server. Friendly people willing to help me get started and a good set of plugins. Reasonable block bans as well. IGN; Shadow1Patin

Howard_Roark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Howard_Roark_

I've been playing on InventionCraft for a week now and I have to say that FTB Ultimate is amazingly fun! I find it to be a pleasant challenge. This server is terrific. The people are friendly and the donators are very helpful. The features on this server are awesome. MCMMO is so much fun, and even the anti-grief protection is a fun implementation. I need more blocks, and I just found out that posting your first post in this thread will be rewarded with some bonus blocks! Woohoo! This server is all about fun times.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
We're in the process of moving our server to a new host to eliminate the latency we've been experiencing for people connecting from the US and Canada. The move should be completely done today, at which point I encourage you to join back up if you've joined before but quit due to bad latency.

I will also be getting the bonus blocks added for shadow1patin and Howard_Roark_ as I get the move done.

Thanks everyone.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Cool server. Friendly people willing to help me get started and a good set of plugins. Reasonable block bans as well. IGN; Shadow1Patin
IGN: Howard_Roark_

I've been playing on InventionCraft for a week now and I have to say that FTB Ultimate is amazingly fun! I find it to be a pleasant challenge. This server is terrific. The people are friendly and the donators are very helpful. The features on this server are awesome. MCMMO is so much fun, and even the anti-grief protection is a fun implementation. I need more blocks, and I just found out that posting your first post in this thread will be rewarded with some bonus blocks! Woohoo! This server is all about fun times.

Both have had bonus blocks added!

Plus, we JUST finished our move to our new server!

Brand new hardware, dual SSDs, Intel Xeon 3.4ghz Quad core, 32gb RAM and a new location that should help latency for those of you in North America. Come on and join up!

OH! Plus, a discount code for the next 15 donators! 'MOVE15'

justin316

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for a few days now, today tried to log on, and apparently I was banned for griefing?
Not sure what I did wrong, but most i did was just treetap inside someone elses area. Hope i can re-join soon :|

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for a few days now, today tried to log on, and apparently I was banned for griefing?
Not sure what I did wrong, but most i did was just treetap inside someone elses area. Hope i can re-join soon :|

Unfortunately for you, we use CoreProtect and log every block placement and break in the main world. So, you happened to leave out some important info about what you griefed. Namely, a link modifier and three chests with a variety of things in them near spawn.

Considering we have 100% proof, your ban has 0% of being reversed.

Thanks!