Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizkuro
I love the greifpreventions, so far the people I have meet on the server were very nice and helpful!
I absolutely love this server! Absolutely no lag, and Grief Prevention is actually set up properly so things don't go missing while you offline. xD
Would definitely recommend grabbing a spot on this server! 10/10
IGN: mixxorz

This server is awesome. Server has a lot of slots, has a fun community, and the least number of bugs. GriefPrevention also works! They have a mining world too. Cool! Love InventionGaming!
IGN: yascka

I love this server! :D

Thanks all! Added your blocks!

Ahrrr!
Found your server yesterday. Fed the Beast. Et voila. I'm in there. Still a bit overwhelmed by the FTB Plugin Galaxy, but feel like pushing through. Wasn't looking for new adult, mcmmo servers for nothing ...
Cya!

Unfortunately, I have no clue what you're talking about.

K-Anator

Jul 29, 2019
So, what have you guys been up to in INVGA's server? I've been playing on the server for a couple days now, not much but heres a look!
20130205070344.png
20130205070356.png
20130205070430.png
20130205070450.png

Not too bad for my first few days I think... not to mention numerous inventories worth of materials lost to unfortunate deaths. Look forward to seeing your builds!

Edit: Long post is long, added spoilers to images

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
So, what have you guys been up to in INVGA's server? I've been playing on the server for a couple days now, not much but heres a look!
20130205070344.png
20130205070356.png
20130205070430.png
20130205070450.png

Not too bad for my first few days I think... not to mention numerous inventories worth of materials lost to unfortunate deaths. Look forward to seeing your builds!

Edit: Long post is long, added spoilers to images

Nice! I've always hated Sphax, but it actually doesn't look too bad in those shots.

K-Anator

Jul 29, 2019
Nice! I've always hated Sphax, but it actually doesn't look too bad in those shots.
I still need to finish putting my pack together... I use the textures from Soartex Fanver for machines and such, but some ores are still using the wrong texture... like Monazit.
I kinda find it difficult to find texture packs that fit my building style so I've just stuck with Sphax forever...
Whats the official Invga texturepack? (ie: your pack Matador)

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
I still need to finish putting my pack together... I use the textures from Soartex Fanver for machines and such, but some ores are still using the wrong texture... like Monazit.
I kinda find it difficult to find texture packs that fit my building style so I've just stuck with Sphax forever...
Whats the official Invga texturepack? (ie: your pack Matador)

I've always been a huge Soartex fan and they have a 95% complete pack for Mindcrack here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/64x-soartex-fanver-smooth-and-clean-ftb.2087/

K-Anator

Jul 29, 2019
Nice... things sure look different in that pack... makes my house kinda funny looking :p

By the looks of it though, I think I need to add some more of the Soartex stuff to my sphax... I really like the ingots/dusts... and all the machines of course... it just takes so long to figure out which file has what block/item... and which ones need to be edited because they have both machine and ore

Newt144

Jul 29, 2019
I play on the Direwolf 20 pack, but then I heard about this server. I went to the site and saw the AMAZING grief prevention! But as I already have a very invested world in the Direwolf modpack, I made a chart(being the geek I am) of all of the new and missing mods. The missing ones I came up with were compact solars, gravity gun, mystcraft, and NEI plug-ins. Advanced machines and Advanced Solars makeup for compact solars, Mystcraft is added manually, and I assume the NEI plug ins are on the mod pack, but just aren't on the official mod list when you look at the mindcrack modpack in the launcher. So the only thing missing is Gravity gun, but I never use that anyways. Time to join! And by the way,
my IGN is Newt144.

Sinister70

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sinister70

Started playing on this terrific server four days ago. This is my first FTB experience (never tried tekkit) and I'm having a blast. I've had approximately 9 of my clanmates join in as well, and I'll try to get a few of them to post in this thread. The server is top notch and very well setup and maintained. I considered running FTB on our own server, but after seeing this thread, there is no need. Donations coming soon ;)

Party members include bob_barker86, Cable_Chef, Victaurus, Jerlow, Yankyman, Oshurun, WTaylor and one or two more I can't remember the names of atm. Few more will be joining up soon.

Well done and thanks!

Newt144

Jul 29, 2019
I keep blackscreening while playing on the server, and I need to PM MatadorPants a crash log. How do I generate the crash report with the launcher? When it crashes, it doesn't automatically give one. It just goes black, and have to force quit the window with activity monitor/task manager.

Newt144

Jul 29, 2019
Now my game is flashing between dirt, and the game. It seems I crash whenever I open guis

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Now my game is flashing between dirt, and the game. It seems I crash whenever I open guis

I can't help unless you send me a crash log. Please look in your FTB directory/.minecraft/crash-reports and copy one to pastebin. Then send me the link.[DOUBLEPOST=1360157153][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Sinister70

Started playing on this terrific server four days ago. This is my first FTB experience (never tried tekkit) and I'm having a blast. I've had approximately 9 of my clanmates join in as well, and I'll try to get a few of them to post in this thread. The server is top notch and very well setup and maintained. I considered running FTB on our own server, but after seeing this thread, there is no need. Donations coming soon ;)

Party members include bob_barker86, Cable_Chef, Victaurus, Jerlow, Yankyman, Oshurun, WTaylor and one or two more I can't remember the names of atm. Few more will be joining up soon.

Well done and thanks!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! It always makes it worth the time it takes to maintain when I hear reviews like this. Added your bonus blocks as well.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
It's a visual glitch only. Shouldn't affect the actual operation of the machines.

It should be fixed soon