Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
NOTE: We were a Mindcrack server up until Ultimate was released.​
Once an Ultimate server forum is created, we will request a mod to move our thread there!​
Over 1,000 Unique Players! Over 22,000 total hits!
Come on and join up!
528pgS2.png
-- Info --
InventionCraft has been around since October of 2011, making it run of the longest running modded servers around.​
We first launched on the release day of Industrial Craft 2 and have been growing ever since.​
Lag/Performance
Our server runs at 20 ticks per second (no server side "lag") over 99% of the time.​
Players can easily verify this by typing /lag in game.​
When we have issues, we fix them. Period.​
We have an IT oriented staff, experienced in running and troubleshooting a server environment.​
We give advanced warning of any scheduled maintenance and address any server technical issues immediately.​
This results in the best possible playing experience for you, the player.​
We recently moved the server to a new location to provide a​
better connection to all players, all around the world.​
To see average ping from around the world and overall server up time, click HERE
To Join:
1. Download the FTB Ultimate pack
2. Join the server at play.invga.me

Teamspeak: ts.invga.me
Password: invent2012

Dedicated Server | Intel Xeon 3.4ghz Quad Core | 32GB RAM | RamDisk World
GriefPrevention | CoreProtect | Economy

NmcjLJp.png
Rules:
1. No Griefing/Stealing
2. Do NOT abuse exploits
Banned Items:
Due to the rather early development of the Forge - Bukkit integration,
we have to disable several items that can modify blocks without the proper events.
A full list is posted at spawn.
We are running on a different Bukkit build than most servers,​
giving us better compatibility with more plugins and mods.​
Bonus GriefPrevention Blocks!
Join the server, and see what you think.
Then, come back here and post your in game name and a short review (one sentence is plenty!).
Our admin's will review this thread regularly and award bonus blocks to all reviewers.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
The dev of the integrated Forge/Bukkit mod has identified a potential performance issue. So, be aware that you may experience some minor to moderate lag until he releases a new build. Should be sometime today.

Scalper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LordScalper
This server has been running for a good time, and the community it has gathered is amazing. Well worth it to give it a chance and talk to the people. Tons of fun :D

Xenophon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hausfath
Been part of the inventioncraft community for over a year. Great, mature, and stable group of folks, and a great place to call home.

Rekalty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rekalty
Well, I assume you know me! :D Played in Inventioncraft for quite a while now, if not as much as I would have liked recently. Very enjoyable community.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LordScalper
This server has been running for a good time, and the community it has gathered is amazing. Well worth it to give it a chance and talk to the people. Tons of fun :D
IGN: hausfath
Been part of the inventioncraft community for over a year. Great, mature, and stable group of folks, and a great place to call home.

Thanks! Both of you have been awarded bonus blocks!

Rek, I won't be able to add bonus blocks to you until you log into the server once.

skore13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skore13
I love this server. It's fun and I wasn't feeling right when I was trying another. Thank you for reviving non-anarchy.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lharoi
server is awesome. love the griefprevention plugin on it, and the community is growing

harryht

Jul 29, 2019
ign:harryht, awesome server
but i think the world is currupt
+1348 -48
have a look matadorpants

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skore13
I love this server. It's fun and I wasn't feeling right when I was trying another. Thank you for reviving non-anarchy.
IGN: Lharoi
server is awesome. love the griefprevention plugin on it, and the community is growing

have a look matadorpants

All have had their bonus blocks added! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1358635739][/DOUBLEPOST]
but i think the world is currupt
+1348 -48
have a look matadorpants

That is not world corruption, that is one of the biomes added by ExtraBiomesXL.

StarsinTheSky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bohdan61405
I have been playing on this server since November 26, 2011 and it's still as amazing as it was before! The support is great and the community is very friendly!

riza8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: riza8
been playing on this server for a while now its a great server with a awesome community. always fun with everyone on there :)

Dark_Eav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Eav
I play on this server for about half a year now and I'm still enjoying it :D. Nice ppl there and an admin which stays in good contact with the community.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Robot_Prodigy
New to the server and FTB, but looks awesome :)
IGN: riza8
been playing on this server for a while now its a great server with a awesome community. always fun with everyone on there :)
IGN: Dark_Eav
I play on this server for about half a year now and I'm still enjoying it :D. Nice ppl there and an admin which stays in good contact with the community.

All have had bonus blocks added!