Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mikeyzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mikeyzz

So glad I found this server, this really is the best server I have ever called my home. No server side lag ever, 24/7 up-time, automatic server restarts and the admins/owners are always working on making the server run at its best. Another good thing about this server is the community. Everyone is nice and willing to help each other out. We have a lot of very knowledgeable players with fantastic builds who are willing to answer questions and hand out help.

Mods/Plugins I cant live without
Griefprevention- Used right your stuff is untouchable(Grief? wuts dat1112@!!!?)
Mcmmo - In my opinion the best plugin evar. Lving your skills up to give you a chance at extra loot and better ability's is just awesome, makes the game really feel like an RPG and gives me something to work forward to.
All and any FTB Mods - Hands down an awesome pack that brings so much to the game.

Join and it would be the best decision you make this year!

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mikeyzz

So glad I found this server, this really is the best server I have ever called my home. No server side lag ever, 24/7 up-time, automatic server restarts and the admins/owners are always working on making the server run at its best. Another good thing about this server is the community. Everyone is nice and willing to help each other out. We have a lot of very knowledgeable players with fantastic builds who are willing to answer questions and hand out help.

Mods/Plugins I cant live without
Griefprevention- Used right your stuff is untouchable(Grief? wuts dat1112@!!!?)
Mcmmo - In my opinion the best plugin evar. Lving your skills up to give you a chance at extra loot and better ability's is just awesome, makes the game really feel like an RPG and gives me something to work forward to.
All and any FTB Mods - Hands down an awesome pack that brings so much to the game.

Join and it would be the best decision you make this year!

Thanks Mikeyzz! Bonus blocks added.

Mikeyzz

Jul 29, 2019
Found a lil error. Whenever I use a chest upgrade I crash. In this case I made some reg chest to iron upgrades and used them, causing me to crash. Not sure if this goes here or if anyone has the same problem ^-^. Attached ma log.

Just tested and it only crashes when using the upgrade to Iron. Iron to gold and gold to diamond are fine.

Attachments

• Error.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 67

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Found a lil error. Whenever I use a chest upgrade I crash. In this case I made some reg chest to iron upgrades and used them, causing me to crash. Not sure if this goes here or if anyone has the same problem ^-^. Attached ma log.

Just tested and it only crashes when using the upgrade to Iron. Iron to gold and gold to diamond are fine.

That iron chests upgrade crash has existed for quite some time. Just crashes the client and when you log back in, the chest will be upgraded.

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the server has stopped responding for some reason, it says it is up on the site but it can't be logged into.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server have any cities? And if so, what kind?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. We have lots of people building together, and you're likely to find someone that would welcome you to build near or with them any time. I believe we have some small towns started, but not sure if anyone has started a major city.

Why don't you come start that!

On another note - currently troubleshooting some chunk loading and Factorization errors. Server will be down for a bit.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
We are now live with MindCrack v8 plus the newest build of IndustrialCraft and 0.9.5.0.0 of MystCraft!

Come join up!

tsugumiwinters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tsugumiwinters

It's pretty good. All my lag comes from my crappy connection rather than the server's side. The Grief Prevention mod is less buggy than in my previous server. I can actually use the shovel, yeah! I need to look the other mods up to be able to appreciate them more fully but they all sound cool. And the people are cool, you can ask them stuff. I'm having a hard time finding food, but it may just be my location. :p

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizkuro
I love the greifpreventions, so far the people I have meet on the server were very nice and helpful!

AlteOgre

Jul 29, 2019
Ahrrr!
Found your server yesterday. Fed the Beast. Et voila. I'm in there. Still a bit overwhelmed by the FTB Plugin Galaxy, but feel like pushing through. Wasn't looking for new adult, mcmmo servers for nothing ...
Cya!

K-Anator

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely love this server! Absolutely no lag, and Grief Prevention is actually set up properly so things don't go missing while you offline. xD
Would definitely recommend grabbing a spot on this server! 10/10

Forgot to include my IGN. It's 'KAnator' :3

mixxorz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mixxorz

This server is awesome. Server has a lot of slots, has a fun community, and the least number of bugs. GriefPrevention also works! They have a mining world too. Cool! Love InventionGaming!