Open Server InventionCraft [Ultimate 1.0.1! | mcMMO | GriefPrevention | TeamSpeak | Over 1,000 unique hit!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mcreskiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcreskiller
Iv been playing on this server for a fairly long time, one of the best community, amazing very responsive admins and a overall fun server

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pspmaster595

Been playing on this server a pretty long time glad to see it return.
IGN: Insomniac1039

Best admin, best community, best server, best fun, ... the BEST modded minecraft server.

Thanks! Added bonus blocks.[DOUBLEPOST=1358714575][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: mcreskiller
Iv been playing on this server for a fairly long time, one of the best community, amazing very responsive admins and a overall fun server

Added as well. Thanks!

michaelalzipperer0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: michaelalz0[DOUBLEPOST=1358727559][/DOUBLEPOST]ment to also put iv ben playing minecraft for a whial my fend pspmaster595 told me to check yall out

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xf0rcerec0nx

I like the server so far, it's nice and stable so far not lag (block or otherwise) though there are a few minor annoying things
1) The inability to place water outside of your claim (or at least having to place it "underground" which is very vague)
2) Possible sustainability since the map is a rather limited size... Maybe a single completely stable mining age (No dense ores or anything) so Mystcraft has another use since it could be renewed weekly.. Be it a new map or just regenerated.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xf0rcerec0nx

I like the server so far, it's nice and stable so far not lag (block or otherwise) though there are a few minor annoying things
1) The inability to place water outside of your claim (or at least having to place it "underground" which is very vague)
2) Possible sustainability since the map is a rather limited size... Maybe a single completely stable mining age (No dense ores or anything) so Mystcraft has another use since it could be renewed weekly.. Be it a new map or just regenerated.

Both of those issues will be resolved shortly.

Essentially, with a very "new" forge/bukkit development, we chose to approach it in a way that we just added the necessities until we could see how stable things would be. Now that we're seeing things are fairly stable, we will begin fleshing out into things like Mining ages.

I will also be reverting that water placement config today.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dani7119
Fun and good server, Mods servers are funny

Bonus blocks added. Thanks Dani!

Also, water placement has been reverted and should be allowed outside of plots now.

I've started work on a Mining age and should have it finished this evening.

Lastly, we'll be adding chunk loaders back to the server. However, they will be a donor ONLY feature. We run a dedicated server, 16gb RAM, Intel 3.4ghz quad core. It's not cheap, but it provides one of the most stable, lag free FTB experiences around.

ButterflyGirlKMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mirabela

I've been with this server and this community for a long time and both the server and the people are awesome and fun.

JackSprat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JackSprat47

Been on InventionCraft for a while, and it's an awesome MC community. The Anarchy server was a nice change, but the server's at it's best with both Forge and protection.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Had about 45 minutes of downtime to fix a couple issues with traveling to The End. Should be up and running now.

We will have a fix for the End later today!

We've had over 175 unique players, and over 1,200 logins in the first few days!

We offer REAL grief protection, by logging all blocks modified and having REAL area protection that is completely managed by YOU.

Lastly, we hit 27 players online yesterday and the day before, and had absolutely no performance issues whatsoever. Things are looking good!

Rashaveran

Jul 29, 2019
Tried about 50 different servers in last month and at the end decided to play here, because of the server settings (no quarries hurray), community (although yesterday there were some serious brawl) and the admin who seem to know what he is doing and test mods before deploying them. Not everything is perfect but it is the best choice so far.

MatadorPants

Jul 29, 2019
Tried about 50 different servers in last month and at the end decided to play here, because of the server settings (no quarries hurray), community (although yesterday there were some serious brawl) and the admin who seem to know what he is doing and test mods before deploying them. Not everything is perfect but it is the best choice so far.

Added your blocks as well! Thanks!