Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cibastian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): cibastian
Skype (pref): I'll prefer not to reveal the name in a public forum... sorry
Where do you live? (Country): Israel
Timezone: GMT + 2:00
How long have you been playing mods?: ever since Minecraft beta 1.8.1
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a FTB Infinity server that seems like it should have a nice community and up-time (one that can support a mass of people) and while browsing the forum I saw this server and it seems to be fitting my criteria, and that is why I'd like to join this server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I think I am quite a laid back person, I like to joke around and chat with people regarding most topics.
What are you good at?: I'd like to say tech and magic mods in-game, and IRL I like programming and playing various other video games
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not that I can recall.
Anything else?: I'd be really glad to join the server and meet awesome new people!

Montybone1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all. I'm a member of the server so whenever I see the owner next online I'll be sure to tell him to post this is the main thread. We are currently NOT accepting applications. Sorry

ninja85a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): thenews1999
Skype (pref): thenews1999
Where do you live? (Country): UK/england
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: stopped for a while but starting again
Why do you want to play on the server?: i want to play modded again and this server looks pretty good
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a nice guy i enjoy playing with other people
What are you good at?: im good at building and i will try to learn most of the mods in the modpack
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: nope

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
i just want to play on a decent infinity server, i wanna stay here but its gone done multiple times in the week ive been a member i hope this stops :(

Reactions: KyleTheTechie

Joshua Abbott

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Josh_Abbott
Skype (pref): joshy.abbott
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing mods?: since 1.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: I really would like a fun server where things like quarrys aren't banned. And I am also getting board of playing alone.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very helpful and caring.
What are you good at?: Tech; Magic; Building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I haven't.
Anything else?: Nope

shadowkiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowkiller44 (no caps)
Skype(pref): mail me ill tell
Where do you live?:mahrashtra,india
Timezone:idk ill search later
How long hav you been playing mods?:2 years
Why do you want to join this server:i need a good lag less server in black list the terrain is broken so i needed a whitelist
What are you like(persnality wise):kinda nerd about games but i hav a decent english
What are you good at:building houses business in minecraft lol
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):yea i was bored wanted to see how the screen is when banned
Anything else?:yea im friendly i will surely team if anyone accepts

BlackR3d

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Algram
Where do you live?: Germany (but pretty good in English)
Timezone: CET
How long have you been playing mods?: Im playing Minecraft since pretty much Beta 1.2 and started with the mods early, too
Why do you want to play on the server?: It is so hard to find a good mature server that keep their map a little bit longer and actually play together instead of griefing.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very open, structured and I like to build together
What are you good at?: Making compact machines, building nice bases
Have you ever been banned?:
Never.
Anything else?: Please accept me, I am desperate in search of a good server, my Minecraft-addiction doesn't get what it wants! :b

Last edited:

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
can an op please get me out of the nether. I was told it was fixed i went in and instantly crashed

tiaan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):WavedBunneh
Skype (pref):
Where do you live? (Country):South Africa
Timezone:+2
How long have you been playing mods?:3-4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because it has the modes i like and i hate griefing
What are you like? (Personality-wise):fun and funny
What are you good at?:everything
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no never
Anything else?:i have 3 friends Stevefoxza Apollo_Creed_ZA and BamGoesTheLemon i will like to start my base with if they can join 2 thanks

hypno-tic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:reject_penguin
age:16 ive been told im mature for my age you wouldnt know my age from my voice either.:D
Timezone:central time zone
How long have you been playing mods?:since the minecraft mindcrack pack
Why do you want to play on the server?:i want to play with a friendly group of people who just enjoy playing some MC and frankly single player gets boring.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im layed back and i dedicate myself and am loyal to good servers i love some good old jokes.
What are you good at?: i like to try and make nice looking buildings and just explore the mods im not the best at technical mods but i want to advance what better way to do it than with some good people around.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope :D
Anything else?:i think thats all i want to say and that i want to start youtube so i might do that here if ya dont mind it:D. and try not to look down on my age i play with mostly older people on other games .

Butterking214

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Butterking214
Skype (pref): Butterking214 (may show up as elias musleh)
Where do you live? (Country):America
Timezone:pacific
How long have you been playing mods?:3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: i hate to play on pubilc servers and its always fun to have a community to play with you and you can always ask someone a question.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im the happy type of person i try to make the best of things, and am also a competitive person in a way.
What are you good at?: if you mean mods im good at ic2 and mystcraft but if you mean in life im good at computers and at basketball.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
Anything else?:i think my friend will come and that is all.